Anyone experience a sore diaphram? Mine is sticking out

sib3
on 10/13/08 11:51 am - Harrisville, NY
and feels sore to the touch.  I haven't  had any dry heaves in about 4 days now. I was thinking something was irritated,
Cindy O.
on 10/13/08 12:10 pm - Bryan, TX
Where are you hurting?  You cannot touch your actual diaphragm, it is internal.  Are you having pain in your upper abdomen?
magnet

I do not give medical advice.  I offer my opinion, nothing more. 
sib3
on 10/13/08 12:20 pm - Harrisville, NY
I am not having any pain. It is just sore to touch in that area. It isin the center where your ribs meet. I call it my diaphragm. I go back for my 3 month check up on the 22nd. and will have the Dr look at it. I was just wondering if anyone else had this.
Lady Lithia
on 10/13/08 12:32 pm
Sounds like your sternum

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Cindy O.
on 10/13/08 12:53 pm - Bryan, TX
anatomically, there are a few things that you could be feeling.  1.  the xyphoid process.  this is the very end of your breastbone and feels it is arrow shaped. 
2.  the abdominal wall muscle.  3, the actual pouch  4.  the jejunum end that has been brought up and attached to your pouch (altho that would be the very last choice0
If you press the area, and there is no bony prominence that you are feeling, and it is all soft tissue, it is probably your pouch.  Doc my want to do a scope and check it out.
GL
Cindy
magnet

sib3
on 10/13/08 8:23 pm - Harrisville, NY
Cindy,
  Yes, it is hard and bony. and feels like an arrow. Guess I am not very good with anatomy..sorry.
Thanks
dawgpound215
on 10/13/08 12:34 pm - Philadelphia Area, PA
I dont know how you girls put those things in........wait a minute.......ohhhhh.........nevermind................

Cindy O.
on 10/13/08 12:49 pm - Bryan, TX
get back in your cage, wwwwoooooofffff
magnet

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 53 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 301 views