What's on your Menu today (Monday) RNYers?

G2GAWAY
on 11/28/16 11:25 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Have a great time in Hawaii.  I'm sure you will be active and sometimes just changing up your routine helps the scale make a move. Don't forget to drink lots of water, especially when flying.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

catwoman7
on 11/28/16 9:09 am
RNY on 06/03/15

so I was starving around 10:30 this morning.  I had a Chobani yogurt that had been sitting in my work fridge for weeks.  It was one of the 2% varieties (I evidently didn't notice that when I bought it).  OMG - so much more filling than the fat free ones - and only 20 calories more (??).   I may have to switch.  I need filling things - and 20 calories is nothing!

QOTD:  I used to eat a ton of popcorn, but I haven't since surgery.  I'm another one of those who avoids movie theatres because of the popcorn!

17 months out:

B:  L&F coconut vanilla yogurt with fresh raspberries and 1 T Kashi Crunch granola

S:  protein SF chai latte, Chobani 2% pineapple yogurt

L:  tuna with balsamic (need to watch the calories from here on out!!)

D:  grilled mahi-mahi with coleslaw made with sesame-miso vinaigrette

maybe another Greek yogurt or frozen protein pumpkin pop later if I can afford the calories...

water aerobics tonight!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 11/28/16 9:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Isn't it amazing that the fat content helps feel full?!?!  Plus, typically we need good fats. I usually try and keep a few of the Siggi yogurts on hand too-the full fat ones have macros I can live with and it's so filling!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 11/28/16 6:00 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

definitely switch to the full fat stuff, its so worth it for us post WLS.  But I do love the L&F, they are so delicious!

Theduffman27
on 11/28/16 9:11 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning Daisy and Menu crew. I am slowly pulling my head out of my Butt. We had a great Thanksgiving and long weekend. We went for a nice run on Thanksgiving morning with the dog and I went to the gym on sunday morning, so all is not lost.

QOTD - I love Skinny Popcorn. I try to measure though as it feels like I could eat the whole bag. Worth a try if you like popcorn. 39 Calories a cup.

Breakfast - Egg Muffin cup with bacon

snack - 2 oz roast beef and slice of provolone

Lunch - 3 oz smoked brisket

Snack - Bussetto salami and Cheese.

Dinner - Grilled rib eye and zoodles.

Exercise - 2 mile run

Stay healthy my friends.

Daisydoo02
on 11/28/16 6:03 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

sounds like you had an awesome Thanksgiving weekend!  I have seen the bags of Skinny Popcorn and just figured it was the same old same old.  Do you stick to the plain or get one of the flavours? I might try it this weekend.

Great looking menu Mike, I would totally eat all of that!  I need to make some eff muffin cups too, they travel well for me to work.  And I love omelettes, I need to make more of them, loaded with bacon, bell pepper, mushrooms & cheese!

Hope you had a good run tonight, its still mild enough here to run outside, hope it is for you there too!

ttfan
on 11/28/16 9:11 am
RNY on 08/15/16

popcorn! I don't care what you put on it but I love it!  I ate Smartfood popcorn almost every day prior to surgery, I have had a little since. But piopcorn has always been my snack of choice!

Breakfast
Large Egg, 2
Lunch
Haddock (Baked)
Shrimp
Scallops
Dinner
Cauliflower
Rib Eye
Snacks
Quest Protein Powder Salted Caramel
Lite and Fit Greek Yogurt

Totals cal 582 carbs 19 pro 76

High weight 335,Surgery weight 293.5,

M1- 24.5 lb,. M2 14, M3-9.5, M4- 7.5, M5- 6.5

Daisydoo02
on 11/28/16 6:04 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

we have a lot of popcorn lovers on this board LOL  Its so versatile can be plain or sweet or savory!  I love that you eat a lot of seafood, I am very jealous!!!!!   Keep up the great work ttfan!!!! 

rachelp
on 11/28/16 9:12 am
VSG on 08/01/16

Oh you HAD to bring up popcorn didn't you!!! I liked popcorn before surgery but now I dream about it!!! I think about popcorn every day and I don't know why!!! Maybe because I refuse to let myself have it. I know I will binge if I let myself. I don't like the sweet stuff because I really don't like sweets period but put some butter and or cajun seasoning or some cheese, yes please!!!

We had a wonderful Thanks Giving! I know some of you want to see pictures of our smoked meat so I'm going to make a separate post with pics on the general forum. 

B - Protein shake

L - brisket & squash

S - Jerky

D- don't know yet. Probably turkey 

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

Daisydoo02
on 11/28/16 6:07 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Sorry LOL, I know popcorn seems to be something we all love, some of us pre sx and some of us post sx and some both! ha ha

Savory popcorn is the best, I would love Cajun on it, yummmm!

I am sure you are eating leftovers for days, but again jealous, your hubby is very talented!!!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 461 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 471 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 314 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 354 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 48 views
Recent Topics