What's on your menu today (Tuesday) RNYers?

One Bad Beach
on 12/13/16 11:59 am
RNY on 11/28/16

JB-you seriously don't want a goat.  They are the most stubborn of all animals including children and myself.  I'm pretty stubborn, but these goats the past couple of years have had me wanting to tear my hair out!!!!

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." --Carol Burnett

RNY 11/28/2016

HW 285 - SW 244

Daisydoo02
on 12/13/16 1:29 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

SHUT UP!   I told Arun the other day I want a goat! ha ha ha 

Emiepie
on 12/13/16 6:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Still living in a messy house. We found out it's not wood laminate but actual hardwood flooring getting put in (in the dinning room/living room and hall) so it's a bit more of a project I guess. Thankful that Em's room got done yesterday aside from putting clothes back in her dresser and that sort of thing. You would all laugh at me- visualize this for a moment... I am currently walking down the hall typing this and walking on boxes of wood flooring down the hall-kinda like a balance beam. Apparently, the boxes are there to put weight down on the flooring that was laid yesterday (Grim, am I making sense at all?!?!). Oh and we are getting new baseboards as well.

QOTD: My ten-speed bike when I was 12. How awesome that you got a Barbie house!!

So due to the current state of my kitchen (almost everything from the dining room has been pushed in there) my menu is mostly up in the air depending on when I can access my kitchen. I know this: latte/oatfit and sausage for breakfast and snack will be yogurt and jerky and of course another latte.  I did get in my 6 miles in at the gym. 

Hope you have a great day. I'll touch base later!!  Sorry for any typos gotta get Em to school!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lizz122964
on 12/13/16 6:55 am

Good morning Daisy and menu friends , Well I finally found my energy and I promised myself to get my butt back here . Yesterday I had my 6 months post op check up . They are very happy with my progress , I've lost 77 %of my excess weight . They would be happy if I stayed the weight I am , Umm no . Also dietician was pushing carbs and such . I just smiled and nodded all the while thinking Umm NO.

QOTD It's hard to pick out just one favorite Christmas memory . one that's standing out is when I got this beautiful blue baby stroller . Another favorite was when I got Avon gift set of powder , perfume and cream . I felt like such a grown up . 

Menu 

B 1 egg omlett with 1/2 oz of cheddar , 1 slice of peameal 

L Protein Drink , pb2 

D 2 oz of chicken 

S 3 / 4 cup of plain Greek yogurt 

Totals 559 calories  87 grams of protein 

Stay warm everyone 

catwoman7
on 12/13/16 9:54 am
RNY on 06/03/15

77% of your excess weight at six months out is awesome!  You'll probably end up losing it all!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Teena D.
on 12/13/16 10:04 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

I didn't realize you were Canadian- but when I saw the peameal I knew. lol :)

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

karenp8
on 12/13/16 6:55 am - Brighton, IL

Now it feels like Christmas! Lily and I did our 3.2 miles in snow. I love snow,especially now that hubby has retired and can drive me places. Lily loves it too so our walk was basically a full out run. Our town has a leash law so she is always on a lead and when she wants to run we both run. We both got our exercise this morning. QOTD the only actual Christmas present that stands out was a Barbie doll that had wigs. I loved it because the wigs were different styles and colors and it was something different. I also have wonderful memories of making Christmas cookies with my grandmother at her house. She was a very grumpy cross woman but boy could she bake. Every Christmas she made 20 different kinds of cookie and candy and would let my sister and I help. The beginning of my love affair with sweets Probably! Post op 4 years 3.5 months and weight at 117 today. I have behaved with the Christmas goodies but not because I want to. Here's the food plan B 1/2  c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese 1/2 c riced cauliflower with cheese D 31/2 oz porterhouse steak 1/2 c roasted sweet potatoes and onions S P3 Pak. Have a great day everyone make some smart choices that get you one step closer to your goal.

yvonnef1964
on 12/13/16 7:03 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

QOTD We got a colored console tv one year. Parents sent my brother and I off to my grandmas house on Christmas eve so they could have it delivered so when we came home after our Christmas party with relatives. Santa always delivered our gifts when we got home. My brother was at the age, he wasnt believing in Santa and he said santa must be real.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese

L cottage cheese, baby carrots and red pepper

D steak and if i need more baby carrots 

S Greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and cutie orange

Have a great day 

catwoman7
on 12/13/16 9:56 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I remember when we got our first color TV in 1968.  It was magical!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

achelle131
on 12/13/16 7:26 am
RNY on 08/30/16

Im kind of late in posting, and its a really busy week, so I wont be able to say much today!

QOTD: That is a tough one, but i do remember one year getting cabbage patch dolls.

Time Since surgery: 15 weeks

B: Vanilla Cinnamon Ricotta Bake & SF Syrup

S: Premier Protien Choc

L: 1/2 tuna packet (ranch), 1 tsp miracle whip, 1 slice american cheese, 3 cucumber slices

S: 1/2 Bottle Grape Isopure, 10 Cashews

D: Grilled Shrimp thai salad

Vits & Water: Started

E: 10 Min T25, 7 Min yoga, 15 min walk outside when i got to the office. May go to the gym tonight for 50 min Bootcamp if I'm not swamped at work.

RNY: 8/30/2016, Consult Wt: 263 lbs, Surgery Wt: 243 lbs, Current Wt: (3/8/17) 166 lbs, Goal Wt: 150 lbs

M1: -26 lbs, M2: -10 lbs, M3: -9 lbs, M4: -16 Lbs, M5: -12 lbs, M6: -4 lbs,

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 116 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?