Hello

Jen Ewald
on 4/30/09 4:31 am - universal city, TX
Hi all haven't posted in awhile. Just been busy working. Shelby's had another dilation for her Achalasia the other day, she also went to get her cast off and had 2 more Fracture on that arm.So steal dealing with the Symptoms and trying to figure out what the surgeons want to do.

The kids have been home all week from school  they go to Schertz , Cibolo , Universal City and they have been closed all week just had to more cases in Universal CIty that is where we live and total of 8 in the school district. They just made the homework available online with quizes. They are not sure if they will be going back to school next week or not also. This darm Swine Flu...

As for me I am down to a size 8 now reached my second goal and now on to my 3rd. I cancelled my gym membership and bought a Stride Cycle ( eliptical and bike in one) and a tread mill here for the house, plus I walk and do weights and bands on my ball. I need to update my pic but just havent taken pictures. I really should have , but i hardley took pictures of myself before. I am looking forward to putting on a bathsuit this summer thought.

Miss all of you but do read the post often.

Jenn

Monique So Sweet
on 4/30/09 6:14 am - The most southern tip of..., TX

Jen,
Congrats on reaching and almost reaching ur 3rd goal!  What a true accomplisment you have been!  Yep, this swine flu is sooo yesterday,,but the news loves to sensationalize everything....Anyways, keep up the great work!
Take care,
Monica

U tell me that I sin,
U say Im bound for hell,
So once ur judgment condemns U,
I SHALL SEE U THERE.

I'd rather be an OPEN sinner
than a FALSE saint...

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 6:37 am
hijack
Girl i have said it before, but it bears repeating, you look way hot in that avitar!!!
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 9:58 am - Round Rock, TX

Hey Jenn...we miss you around here but I totally understand.  What a pain this swine flu thing is.  Hope this craziness is over SOON.

Sounds like you're doing an amazing job on the weight & exercise!!  Way to go!!!

Hugs,

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here