Hello all!!

Cindy Mc
on 7/12/11 3:09 am - Ovilla, TX
I know I know.. I never come to the OH boards anymore but, I came looking for Gina information and found it so I thought I would just take a sec and say  Hi to everyone and let you all know that you are in my daily thoughts. There are so many names here now that I don't know.. Been a really long time since I posted anything here.
Hope everyone is doing great .

Cindy Mc

dasie
on 7/12/11 5:15 am

You are almost 5 years post op.  Do you have any words of wisdom to share with us about things you have learned along the way?

Cindy Mc
on 7/12/11 8:50 am - Ovilla, TX
I really don't know if these are words of wisdom but the main thing that I know is that you really need to pay attention to what your Dr tells you to do and if you go to a nutritionist, listen and do what they say. It is so easy to work things back into your diet after a while and that is not good.

I have gained about 20 pounds and am trying to get that back off now. It is coming off but it should never have come on. I should have paid more attention to what I was doing and what I should have been doing.
Then there is the phrase, live and learn .
I will try to sign on a little more often and just check out what is going on.

Cindy Mc

Vivian Prouty
on 7/12/11 5:17 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi Cindy,

I am glad that i posted that about Gina.    I was really worried about her alot too.   Hope you are doing well.    Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

TraceyC
on 7/12/11 5:31 am - DFW, TX
Miss you Girl!!!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Karla Lewis
on 7/12/11 10:46 am - Livingston, TX
Glad to see you on here Cindy. I've missed you!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

bluesun
on 7/13/11 1:34 am - McKinney, TX
RNY on 12/15/06 with
Hey stranger!

Debra F.
on 7/13/11 4:56 am - Houston, TX
Hi Cindy hope you are doing well.