Just Checking In!!

meggieintx
on 1/10/12 6:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Yall! checking in. Working like crazy at work and on moms house! We ave done cmplete inventory and division with great care and generosity towards each other and members of the family and friends. Only grouchy with each other a couple of times when we got overtired and overstressed. I have reduced meds considerablyMom would be very proud of us! We are att an impass on her desk so we will have to draw straws or flip a coin...on of us will just have to be unhappy and understanding. There is no way to share it and there is nothing we can offer the other one to bargain for it!
The melt downs are few and far between, weight steady but using a lot of carafate to get through the days! Cant wait for fruits to really get back in season...right now they just do not have much flavor.
Hope to see yall Saturday!
Meggie
Megan 
Alissa A.
on 1/10/12 7:18 pm - Keller, TX
Glad to see you're doing better. Just continue to take it one day at a time. I agree with you on the fruit- I miss fresh fruits in the winter. Take care!
mxekin65
on 1/10/12 8:08 pm
Meggie,

Good Morning to you and keep the faith my friend.  From my own experience, comfort you will find here on the board and in person with them.  I did, and still do, of course, THE DIVINE ONE ABOVE is right there too!

Keeping you in prayer!

Love and Blessings,

Nina

Don't say anything unkind, untrue, or unnecessary.

Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith ...
it is the price of love.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/OH_Rox_Round_Rock_SG/
Karla Lewis
on 1/10/12 8:24 pm - Livingston, TX
Glad you checked in Meggie and that things are going well. That is a hard job you are doing. Hang in there.

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Liz_G_Tx
on 1/10/12 8:49 pm
hey there,
was just thinking about you. Im pressed with the work yall have gotten done on your mom's estate. I would personally rather go to the dentist daily for a year that deal with all the drama that goes into all that lol.  Hope you get the desk squared away with minimal drama :)
miss seeing you
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Vivian Prouty
on 1/10/12 9:47 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Glad to see your beautiful smiling face Meggie !!!  Hang in there and like Alissa said....take it ONE day at a time.    Settling estates is a difficult thing to do.    Good luck on settling the desk issue.    The main thing is whoever gets it to take good care of it and keep it in the family.    Make sure if your sister gets it she will give it to you if at sometimes in the future she decides she no longer wants it.    Praying for you my sweet friend and I am SO glad to hear you are doing well.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views