Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 6/4/12 8:22 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Time to get this show on the road!
Alissa A.
on 6/4/12 8:23 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone. I'm about to get in the shower and finish packing. I'm headed to Austin for 3 days of training-will be back Thursday suppertime. Hope everyone has a great day today!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/4/12 11:10 pm - Burleson, TX

ALISSA-say hi to Austin to for me ! Now that I go down there at least once a month I've really started to fall in love with the city..the traffic..umm...not so much..but I love the downtown district, and the areas around the lakes are awesome!

I know you're ther to WORK, but TRY to have some FUN too!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 6/4/12 9:32 pm
Be careful going down to Austin.

Work is on top of the agenda followed by a trip to a local seafood place for supper and a nearby Lowes.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/4/12 11:13 pm - Burleson, TX

DON-Lowe's is one of all time fave shoppng places..love the smell of fresh wood in the morning..oops...that didn't sound quite right (insert blushing face)...

Did Jan start her new job?

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 6/5/12 1:28 am
Yes she did.  In 2nd of three weeks of training.

..love the smell of fresh wood in the morning..oops...that didn't sound quite right

Freudian slips are forgiven.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 6/4/12 10:23 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Nothing exciting going on in my world today. Work and a trip to grocery store is all I have planned.

Alissa, have a safe trip.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/4/12 11:39 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family!

Same ole, same ole today--not a bad thing..just busy, busy. We are instituting a huge new software changeover, that would normally take 3 months to transition-and we're doing it in ONE month-and I'm supposed to be one of the "super users"..oh joy..but, as the "Quality Assessment Coordinator" AKA "QAC"..do you love it???..I have to know EVERYONE's work, so I can survey it, etc...yea, the fun never ends in my world!

On a personal level, I'm feeling a *****eerier..I have had a black cloud/heavyness hanging over me, but it is lifting a little, and I'm feeling more positive...Thank y'all for all the thoughts/prayers/well wishes/hugs

LOVE y'all more than you can know! 

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 6/5/12 12:08 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

Not much going on here yet but i woke up later than usual with a major headache !!!!  Hate them so much.    I rarely ever get headaches.     Shawn is beginning to feel a little bit better.    i truly think the heart issues was the mold in SA.   He called the director of the center yesterday but hasn't heard back from him yet.    I'm not sure if I will be headed that way in a couple of days for the remainder of his things or not.   Guess time will telll.    He will probably still get the heart monitor just to be on the safe side.     God is good and faithful though.   He is going to a recovery program tonight at a church in Irving called New Beginnings  ( he learned of this in Teen Challenge in Azle ).    I know there are resources out there for people who have no money, job or insurance.     Finding them is a work in itself.   He will probably also do Celebrate Recovery too.    Those are ALL free ( includes a meal also ) at many local churchs.     Thanks everyone for your prayers for him.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views