Monday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 6/17/12 7:52 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Time to get this train on the tracks. Hope everyone has a great day!
Alissa A.
on 6/17/12 7:55 pm - Keller, TX
I just didn't sleep well last night- tossed and turned. I could fall asleep but then an hour later I was awake, so I'd move around, fall back asleep for an hour, and then wake up again- all night long. So I'm sipping on a Zip Fizz and hoping that kicks in soon because of course now that its time to get up and moving, I'm sleepy. Its not a jam packed day thankfully so hopefully I'll breeze through the day without being too sleepy.

We had our 4th wedding anniversary yesterday and Father's Day. So, in honor of Father's Day we went to see Madagascar 3 and then I let Bryan watch John Carter on PPV last night. For our anniversary, we've decided we'll go out alone another day. Just too much to do in 1 day.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Alissa A.
on 6/17/12 7:57 pm - Keller, TX
Forgot to say- I was listening to this comedianne last night who is heavier and she was complaining about how skinny people are never hungry. She said- hell, if mama needs a biscuit you'd best not risk it. That just cracked me up.
Don 1962
on 6/17/12 9:08 pm
Happy Anniversary!  

Only thing on the agenda today is w-o-r-k.  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

mxekin65
on 6/17/12 9:12 pm
Good Morning and Happy Belated Anniversary!!!!

Hope you have a great day one and all!!!!

Don't say anything unkind, untrue, or unnecessary.

Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith ...
it is the price of love.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/OH_Rox_Round_Rock_SG/
Karla Lewis
on 6/17/12 9:15 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm headed in tommy last day of work before retiring...woohoo! My new job doesn't start until late July, soi have my normal summer break, so it is time to get cranking on summer projects.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 6/17/12 11:13 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

I had time set wrong on alarm so slept later than normal.
I am still sleepy so might have to take nap during lunch.

I am hitting the top of my goal weight so I plan to journal, weight and measure my food. I need to get back to the low end before vacation in  Sept.

Work is all I have on my agenda today.

Karls, congrats on retirement!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/17/12 11:55 pm - Burleson, TX

Good Morning, all !

I'm going to try to start my week off to a better start, and make an attempt to board to the train EVERY work day this week..it makes my whole day go better, when I see y'all's smiling faces, and see what in going on your lives-ALMOST like meeting at SBX, for a quick chat..but, the best we CAN do, with what we have !

I had a great weekend....My youngest blood sister, Lisa, and I went to Austin. We attended the RR ROX support group, where the topic was "Getting STARTED with exercise"--got some REALLY good tips..if you get OH magazine, please look at page 48, and check out PATTI's story. Patti is a member of the ROX group, and is SUCH an inspiration-plus she is just an all around AWESOME person! After the group, we went to my lil friend, "Memaw" 's graveside funeral (can you say HOT, in Tx, for a 12:30 funeral???)..then spent the night at my nephew's house, hanging with 11 month old, Ayden, and 9 month old, Emma..good times !

It looks to be the usual busy, busy week for work, etc..starting with my 09:00 conference call..that begins..ummm..NOW..

Have a GREAT, GREAT day !!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Lalocaweta
on 6/18/12 2:23 am - Spicewood, TX
OK - I am upset - you came to Austin Gina and did not let me know?
"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/18/12 6:26 am - Burleson, TX

ANNE-ya know--seriously--I was on a highway I am not normally on (do NOT ask me WHICH one..lol), on my way from the funeral, and I saw a sign about "Spicewood", and DID think of you..but for some reason I thought Spicewood was around Houston...WHY did I think THAT??

Cuz I am ME????

Ok..now that I know where you are, you will have to start coming to the Rr ROX support group-it's the 3rd SAturday of the month-watch for NINA/JENNIFER's posts !! I GLADLY come the 3 hrs, so I know you'll gladly come from however far Spicewood is--since NOW I know it ain't in HOUSTON !!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views