Sunday WLS Express- Father's Day edition

Alissa A.
on 6/16/12 10:27 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Happy Father's day to all of you dads out there and to all of you mom's too.
Karla Lewis
on 6/16/12 10:32 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads!

We will be going to SS and church, take my stepdad out to eat, then we will go swimming and lay out in the sun. Indeed to make a casserole for work tomorrow and that is about it. will keep us busy for the day.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 6/16/12 10:45 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning and Hsppy Fathers Day to all the Dads.

Church with Dad in Sulphur Bluff and than making him lunch is the plan for the day.  I am meeting Sidters in Greenville @9:30 so had to get up early and I sure wanted to hit the snooze button. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 6/16/12 11:34 pm - Keller, TX
I started the train but then my sister called so I talked to her for a while and then Bryan got up so I could finally start laundry and now I'm back at the computer. I wanted to let him sleep in since it is father's day. Its also our 4th wedding anniversary! We spent some family time yesterday so Bryan and I might go out alone later today. Not sure. We're just playing it by ear.

Chris is having a rough few days- possibly father's day related but its also because its his first week home alone all day without his friend Michael. He and Michael hung out all last week but Michael goes to Nevada for 6 weeks each summer to see his father. So, he's bored. I hate that, but there aren't a lot of options. He is too old to need childcare of course and too young to work. I'm trying to think of something for him to do during the day. We did get him some new lego kits that he's been wanting so he has those to do this week. And on Wed he's spending the day at my sister's.

I hope that everyone has a great day today!!
Don 1962
on 6/17/12 3:43 am
Doing the yard work today that did not get done yesterday. Jan is working on unpacking and organizing more things inside so guess I'm propbably much better off outside!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 6/17/12 5:37 am - Fort Worth, TX
Happy Father's Day to all the different kinds of Dads out there!!

All is well here just work work work!!!

Meggie
Megan 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views