clothes purging...the best feeling!

PBJ
on 4/17/11 4:48 am
I have just spend the entire morning clothes purging..I can't believe how much I have gotten rid of.  I had all kinds of sizes in my closet..and somethings still with tags on.  sad but true!  I am now wearing a size 10 so I got rid of anything above that.  I did buy more things than I should have as I was going down sizes...DON'T DO THAT!!  A waste of money..but I like to shop!  I am so happy that we are doing a clothing exchange at the gathering on April 30th  (Northern California)..I have lots of things that I am bringing and it would make me feel so good that people can wear them along their journey.  What a great idea..thanks to the girls who planned this!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
kimberly_gr
on 4/17/11 5:02 am
I agree. I have such a sense of satisfaction getting rid of clothes. Last week I was tempted to hold on to a pair of pants that I can wear if I use a belt. Otherwise they hang too low.

I looked at those pants and thought "why am I holding on; I've got other pants I can wear that actually fit?". So I put them in the give-away pile.
Kim
5'0"
"In two decades I've lost a total of 789 pounds. I should be hanging from a charm bracelet."  Erma Bombeck

sleeve genie
on 4/17/11 6:47 am - Alhambra, CA
Yeah  so exciting,  i'm so glad we are doing the clothing exchange.   I'm in a 14 now,  i can get in a 12 bit they are tight,  maybe i can get some from you  lol sadly mine will all be way too big for you  lol    Yes Jenn is a great gal,  i'm so glad she decided to do this and really appreciate all the work she is doing to set it all up.   Can't wait to finally meet you and all the other OH people going, especially jenn and diane and Kiki.   Its gonna be a blast    You have done so well,  i'm very proud of you  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

PBJ
on 4/17/11 9:14 am
Thanks Jeani....I am so proud of you too, you have done so well and we are all in this journey together!  If you like jeans  (that is what I wear mostly)and white or kacki pants, I have both 12 and 14's n those, a few with tags still..so I think you will find some that you can use.  I also have capris and shorts, skorts in both of those sizes.  It was such a great feeling to clean that close so I can make room for new things..I do like to shop!   I too am so looking forward to our day on the 30th!

OX
Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Most Active