Ms Shell meets San Fran June 19 - June 22

Ms Shell
on 4/27/11 8:20 am - Hawthorne, CA
I'm just putting this out there (because that's what I DO) but I need to meet some of yall Nor Cal folks.  My girlfriend is WORKING so I get to have Monday and Tuesday to just fart around, take in the sites, ride the bart and whatever else yall do up there!!

Ideas, meet some folks...hello is anybody listening? 

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

sublimate
on 4/27/11 9:24 am - San Jose, CA
MsShell, I've been dying to meet you so I'd love to make arrangements. I have to work too but maybe we can put together something in the evening. Elina might volunteer her house and we can see if some of the other folks close to San Jose can join us. Where in the bay area will you be?

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Ms Shell
on 4/27/11 9:58 am - Hawthorne, CA
I have NO idea right now but I will let you know...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 10:04 am
If you are in the South Bay, my house would be a great place to meet.  Let me know when you know where you are going to be.  SF is about an hour and fifteen minutes from my house.
Kristy R.
on 4/27/11 9:50 am - Santa Clara, CA
 I would like to try and make it too, but ditto on the after work thing.  I have to be honest, getting to SF on a weekday is as real iffy thing for me, but I will sure try my best.  
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

ThinLizzy
on 4/27/11 11:25 am - Benicia, CA
Me! Me! I live in the North Bay...access from BART--we could all meet at my house! Right on the water!!

Lizanne

Starting BMI-38.5, Surgery 08/14/07

Ms Shell
on 4/28/11 3:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
Awwww Lizanne...the water...you got MY vote.

ThinLizzy
on 4/28/11 3:48 am - Benicia, CA
Except..I realized I spoke too soon. I forgot, we are going to NY and DC that week . I am TOTALLY bummed. Not only am I missing this weekend's get together, I won't get to see YOU when you are here.

Lizanne

jimbovsg
on 4/28/11 4:00 am
That's what happens when you get....THIN!  You can be SOO much more active!  You're on the go.....all the time now Liz!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

ThinLizzy
on 4/28/11 4:04 am - Benicia, CA
LOL, thanks, Jimbo. I guess...but we are usually HOME. I can't believe we are going away at these 2 particular times! Ah well, it's a lifetime journey and I'll get to meet everyone eventually, I guess...

L.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 73 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 273 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views