Nervous

mocoso65
on 5/25/11 3:40 am
Two days till I can join the losers bench and I'm getting kind of nervous!!! Any words of wisdom ?
Sandy S.
on 5/25/11 3:49 am
I am right there with you.  I am 2 weeks away and getting more nervous by the day.  But I keep telling myself that I really want this- this is my hope and I really want change.  Nothing else has made the difference, so here I am putting my hopes into this surgery.  It has worked for countless others and it can work for you and me. Stay the course, my friend,  you are not alone.  Okay that is my encouragement, pep talk; now maybe someone else who has had the surgery can give you practical advice.

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
SassyItalian
on 5/25/11 5:05 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
stay positive! know that you can be successful and any pain or liquid diet misery will be over before you know it.

dont sweat the small stuff, dont weigh yourself every day..

know your surgeon's plan and follow it..

and of course, let us know how you are doing

xoxo
sassy

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

NuevaMujer714
on 5/25/11 5:15 am - Irvine, CA
 I was the same way but I repeated this 5'xs Everything will be !!
And it did and it took the anxiety out !!!
XOXO Thanks for the Support            
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 6:09 am
Surgery was the hardest thing I have ever done...and every day since life is getting better and I FEEL AMAZING!!

Your going to be fine!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 307 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 354 views