Amazing One Month Update!!

Jamming-Fender
on 8/12/11 8:26 am
Wow can it really be one month has passed since my surgery??? Could it really be that in one month my way of thinking about food and life has changed that much???  My surgery date was July 11 so yesterday August 11th I was feeling down telling my wife I felt I just wasing losing weight.  My determination and motivation wasn't lost, I been hitting the Gym, following my diet but was just a wierd day.  So My wife today suggested I went into the Bariatric Center just get my weight taken so I can see what I've done in one month. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at first, but Its true I've lost 45 pounds in one month!  In this month I've noticed so many changes happening to me, I cannot wait to wake the following day give thanks for everything in my life and for the chance of living again.  I cannot wait to go to the gym and I can't wait to see what life has planned for me everyday. 
ready2Bhealthy2
on 8/12/11 8:28 am
Congrats!
HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
Sandy S.
on 8/12/11 8:33 am
Way to go!  You are doing awesome!

"Step by step the longest march can be won,"  Sweet Honey and the Rock- Peace, San  HW 463 Surgery: 6/13/11; SW 413      
BrittanyLinn
on 8/12/11 8:36 am
aww thats just great! Congratulations on such a big weight loss in the first month! Im so glad that your feeling good, and happy! Keep up the wonderful work! Sooner than you know it you'll be at goal! Keep posted, cant wait to keep hearing about your success! Take care!
Maggie71
on 8/12/11 8:50 am - MI
Wow....How Great!  I am also one month out and have lost 23lbs and I thought I was
thrilled.  You are doing great!

maggie

Marcia B.
on 8/12/11 10:24 am - CA
Congrats :)
Philippians 4:13 -  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

lovemyboys
on 8/12/11 12:04 pm

Wow!  You are doing great!  I had surgery the same day!  So are you saying you just now weighed yourself for the first time since surgery??? I'm addicted to the scale, I weigh myself every morning.  Probably not the best thing, but it keeps me on my toes!  Anyway...congrats!

Win The Day
on 8/12/11 12:31 pm
Congratulations to you...
I'm also a month out and have lost 39lbs "counting the two week liquid pre-diet". I thought it might be difficult but all is going well now that I can eat a few things. I also weigh myself every morning , at least for now.
Win The Day!

toothaley75
on 8/14/11 10:08 am - Marcellus, MI
That's wonderful news...keep up the good work...keep us posted.~happy dance~

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 77 views