popping sensation

Shershe793
on 8/13/11 4:43 am - Blanchard, OK
I was bending over leaning down and shaking my daughter so the dog would try to "get her"  today and when I was doing it I had a popping feeling/sensation in my belly right by the incision where they pulled out my belly... needless to say it FREAKED me out.  I called the dr and the answering service had the on call dr call me back.. he said I may have popped the stitch since it is stitched into the muscle.. but to just put an ice pack on it and to call my Dr on Monday.. Which I have an appt with her Monday morning at 8:30 so I will be discussing this with her..   that area of my abdomen now has a little sharp pain in it if I breathe in to deeply.. this is kinda scaring me..  even though Dr Keith said it should be ok.

but has anyone else had this happen?  it scares me to think I have popped the stitch...
 HW 327 CW 231 GW 140 Surgery August 2nd, 2011..                     
acbbrown
on 8/13/11 4:49 am - Granada Hills, CA
I apparently completely tore out a deep stitch - I dont know if that's what it was but that's what my surgeon says. He couldnt do anything for it, so I was just in a lot of pain for a week or so.

I didn't hear a popping sound, but i fell in a puddle of water, so I'd imagine that's what did me in :-p

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Shershe793
on 8/13/11 5:09 am - Blanchard, OK
ouchies.. are you ok?  What kind of pain did you have afterwards?   I am not having much pain now and about 30 mins has elapsed..  so maybe all is going to be ok?  still freaks me out though..
 HW 327 CW 231 GW 140 Surgery August 2nd, 2011..                     
acbbrown
on 8/13/11 5:32 am - Granada Hills, CA
i'm good now - that was about 6 weeks ago. I had excrutiating pain when I tried to stand/walk. If I laid totally still or slept, I was okay, but walking...wasn't happening. It wasn't constant pain, but bad enough that I went to urgent care to get pain meds. It was okay after a week or so.

You'll probably be fine. Our bodies are tougher than we think sometimes.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~