Documenting skin issues/infections???

kanga003
on 12/14/11 10:17 am
My PCP can write about skin issues/infections and all in the notes, but they don't do medical photorgaphy, which I guess is what the insurance companies want/need if they will someday approve plastics in any capacity...

Any suggestions out there???  I don't think that taking pics on my own will cut it.  Am I mistaken?  I'm kind of at a loss....

sigh.

jacreasy
on 12/14/11 10:21 am
VSG on 04/23/12
 Have you asked your Ins Co yet?

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

kanga003
on 12/14/11 10:25 am
I haven't asked... I figure I am at least a year, probably more, from plastics... I'm kinda thinking maybe summer 2013... I'm a teacher so summer is the best time for this stuff... and I don't think I'll be ready at a year out... plus I'm still undecided about having a bio baby (don't want to do all that work just to get pregnant and stretch it all out again!), so I'm not gonna rush... I just want my ducks in a row...

Asking is probably not a bad idea though :-)
janielynne
on 12/14/11 10:30 am

make sure that you have a digital camera that will have the date on the pics. Keep all your receipts for any thing you use on the raches...over the counter or presciptions.. Also be sure to note if you are having any back or neck issues(if the girls are what you will be needing to have plastics on).  Documentation is the key...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 179 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views