Oops, spent way too much

Jenfur
on 7/16/12 9:06 am
VSG on 06/25/12

On bikes this weekend.  I really want to start riding with my husband and son so we went out and got some bicycles this weekend.  Being 6'3" he needed a larger size one which of course was more expensive, add in helmets, a child carrier, bike rack and a few miscelaneous odds and ends and OMG.  I think it will be worth it though, great exercise and family time.  Of course this is on top of the tent we got Saturday for camping....the more I lose the more I want to do......I think this is going to get expensive   LOL.   At least I didn't buy a new kayak while I was at it.

Kelly-AnneH
on 7/16/12 10:31 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I just remind myself how much we're saving on groceries.

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

louisamay
on 7/16/12 10:43 am
VSG on 04/27/12
These are the things I want to do more of, too!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Prple
on 7/16/12 1:10 pm - VA
VSG on 07/17/12 with
 What a great investment to your future and to the family....  It's going to make you healthier and keep you all bonded.  Money well spent!

Joann

Sparkie25
on 7/17/12 1:01 am - PA
How exciting for you and your family. I'm looking forward to riding my bike, even just in the development. I'm just not ready in case I have to stop suddenly. It will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I did go to the gym first time yesterday. Only legs, arms, and 15 slow minutes on the elliptical. Look out world, here I come!