I am freaking out and sssoooo mad about weight gain!

texasrigdiver
on 12/11/12 3:22 am - TX
DS on 11/29/12

stress rest and exercise, changing hormone levels... theres so many things hat can mess with your weight. a half pound really isn't that much. if you weighed yourself four or five times a day you'd probably find you fluctuate 3-5 pounds a day. Also to put 1/2 , pound into perspective-1/2 pound is 8 ounces,  if your hair is wet and you have long hair it could add a couple of ounces, and a digital scale will most likely round up. if you didn't empty your bladder that could be a couple of ounces or even considerably more. 8 ounces is one single measuring cup of water so if you drank a cup of water before you got on the scale that could cause it. theres so many things. If you are stressed, your body could be holding onto the water.

Good luck and let your husband know he's in our prayers. I have a brother in law and a nephew in Afghanistan right now.

"...the sun is the same in a relative way but were older, shorter of breath, and one day closer to death..." Pink Floyd 

LilySlim Weight charts

M1(22);                                        

Auveca
on 12/11/12 4:56 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

Rita, the only thing I can say that no one else has said...

That hero that is going to serve all of us needs some SEX.  I volunteer you as Tribute! 

Hugs to you for keeping the home fires burning. Hugs to him for being willing to serve.  Lots of sex today, flood your keyboard tomorrow. 

Love ya! 

Rita M.
on 12/11/12 7:27 am - Webster, MA

LOL Auveca, I am a lady and I don't kiss and tell........I doubt I will flood my keyboard. 

But, yes you are the only one who had that idea.Kudos to you. LOL

Hugs,

Rita

Auveca
on 12/11/12 8:52 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/27/12
I don't want your dirty details!! (Blushing). I meant cry tomorrow! Hahaha, you might be dirtier minded than me, hehee! I hope y'all enjoy.

sheranfour
on 12/11/12 9:45 am

Hello My Friend

What an awesome family we have here on OH!! The pain your feeling is palpable...and I think quite a few people hit the nail on the head! Let's review:

1) MOST importantly=Elina and others...including me...who express our gratitude for you and your husbands service. Each tear you cry , each moment you miss him...is felt by us...becuase you both do this for all of us. May GOD bless you both!

2) You know from all the responses= you DID NOT gain 0.5lbs of fat. Those are just evil numbers and I like how slimpickens refers to the scale as a " Beyotch"...I think slimpickens was more colorful than that...but it got you laughing...so I vote for the scale window toss!!

3)Auveca's idea is priceless!!! Take that advice...and you can hit that 0.5 lbs with some serious excercise!! Teach it a lesson!!

4)And the idea to start planning the "Rita's a skinny hot Mama now" welcome back for DH!!! I'll start taking up the collection for a Victoria Secrets gift card from OH'ers...so you can buy that "Welcome home hubby" wardrobe!!!

I don't know when you'll read this...but at 5am EST...I'll say a prayer for you and DH...and send lots of hug vibes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Love Ya!!!

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
Rita M.
on 12/11/12 10:01 am - Webster, MA

Hi my angel,

thanks so much. You can make me smile and put things in to prospective for me. Ah, what would I do without you and without all the awesome support I get here on OH.

I will seriously think about saving up for that Victoria's secret outfit.

My tears are less but my heart is aching, but that too shall pass in time.

Hugs,

Rita

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 183 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 478 views