I'm The Luckiest Woman In The World!!!

shess1025
on 11/20/13 10:57 am - Novato, CA

Wow wow wow....I've been thinking about you...wondering how treatment was going. I was a stage iv cancer patient once....I know how cornered one can feel...you have been given the best reprieve  one can hope for. I am so very thrilled for you and your lived ones....love your life's, your renewed life ....dance it up!

VSG on 3/13/13 with Dr. Gregg Jossart. HW: 364. SW: 287. GW: 150. CW: 190

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 2:19 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thanks for the inspiring words.  I hope you're doing well now and enjoying the surviving we all want.

Be proud of yourself with your weight loss -- you're doing a GREAT job!!!

5' 1.5" Tall.............69 years YOUNG!!!! Esophageal cancer survivor.

Sasny
on 11/20/13 11:07 am
VSG on 03/20/12

What amazing news and what a fantastic attitude!

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 2:20 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thanks!!  And look at your progress!  Almost at goal -- cheering you on to maintain!  WTG!!!

Shagdoll
on 11/20/13 11:16 am

OMG Ree!!  You make my heart sing!!!

my throat is welding right now with the biggest lump of love & gratitude as I type this.  My eyes were swelling with tears.  You are beyond amazing & anyone is blessed to know you.

I have to meet you the next time you see Alison I just have to.  I missed the first time, I don't wanna miss the second!  You make my world a happier place being in it.

I love you!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 2:25 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

My Little Itty Bitty!  YES YES YES -- we will have to meet when Alison comes out to Las Vegas this summer.  I plan to be there in July and want to meet as many of you lovely people as possible.  Gabby said she'd like to join in, too.  I can just see it all now -- all you young ones and this little old lady tagging along!  Well, I can get my "silly" on and just enjoy being a girl with my adopted daughters!

Jenn, you've been here through this cancer mess helping me to stay positive and chirpy -- wasn't always easy, but with the help of you and so many others, I got through the rough days knowing I had incredible support and encouragement.  You'll never know how much you've helped.

Love you, too, Sweet One!

xoxox

MuttLover
on 11/20/13 11:25 am
VSG on 11/14/12

I am so, so very happy to hear from you!  I have been thinking of you often!  Your spirited outlook is contagious, and I feel blessed to have you in my cyberlife!

Take care -- you are my favorite geezerette, so I'm looking forward to hearing more from you as you feel better!

Starting weight: 260; Surgery Weight: 250; Month 1: -15.6; Month 2: -11.8; Month 3: -11.4;  Month 4: -7.4  Month 5: -8.6; Month 6: -3; Month 7 -3.8; Month 8 -7; Month 9: stall; Month 10: -4.4; Month 11: - 2.6; Month 12:-3.4

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 2:27 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thank you!  I really do appreciate your posts and support through this journey -- weight loss and cancer.  I'm looking forward to getting back into weight loss mode ASAP............another 20 pounds and I think I should be good to go! 

You sure have done well and should be proud of yourself!  WTG on a job well done!

themexcellentone
on 11/20/13 12:39 pm
VSG on 07/08/13 with

So glad to see you posting here again!  I was cruising the board the other day and thought of you and wondered how you were doing. 

I wish you the best in recovery as you regain your strength. 

Take care!

Lee

VSG by Nick Nicholson in 2013. Revised to DS 2/23/2023 by Chad Carlton.

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 10:26 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Thank you so much, Lee.  This has been an interesting journey -- can barely wait to get back into weight loss mode............still have about 20 pounds I want to lose.

You are doing a wonderful job on your losses..........OMG, what an awesome accomplishment already,  Be proud of yourself!

Most Active