I'm The Luckiest Woman In The World!!!

Tracy D.
on 11/22/13 2:32 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Ree - your positive spirit and ability to see the humor in even the darkest days just amazes me.  You are an INSPIRATION and a success - not just at weight loss but at being a wonderful, loving human being.   Thank you for sharing your journey with us

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 11:00 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much for your kindness.  All of you have supported me so generously..........I'm one grateful woman.  Your progress is amazing -- almost at goal.  You must be excited!  Be proud of yourself!!!

5' 1.5" Tall.............69 years YOUNG!!!! Esophageal cancer survivor.

Carmelita
on 11/22/13 2:52 am - Four Corners, NM
Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 11:01 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

You always make me smile!  Thanks so much for that............and for the support :-)

PsAMom
on 11/22/13 3:05 am

I am new here and you don't even know me but I just have to tell you that was one of the most uplifting and inspiring posts I have ever read. Your positive outlook and humor  is unbelievable. Thank you for sharing your hope and joy with all of us.

Italian-Princess
on 11/22/13 11:12 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Welcome to this fine family of generous and kind people.  I've been blessed with amazing support and encouragement here.  Having a good attitude in anything in life helps -- and I'm proof positive that being chirpy and finding humor works miracles................but, of course, all the prayers and juju and mojo and all those positive jibes definitely did the job, too!  We sleevers are a bunch of over-achievers, I think LOL   

As you continue on your journey, I wish you the best, much success, and that wondrous feeling you'll get with the NSVs that multiple like bunny rabbits!  No more seat belt extenders, shopping in "regular" stores, finding bones you thought would never show up again (at least that was my experience!)........so many NSVs in your future!

Thank you for your kind words.........and now I do know you, so you're part of the family, too!  The more the merrier!

Many blessings to you.

INgirl
on 11/23/13 3:13 am

So happy to hear this!!! Yay for your amazing strength, and for the awesomeness of medicine that they can pull off something like this! I wish you many happy years and travels!

Kabooboo
on 11/24/13 12:09 am

What fantastic news Ree! I haven't been on OH regularly lately (busy with new relationship with a wonderful man and new position at my job!) but I told myself I should check the site this morning. It must be to start my day with this great news! I am so happy for you sleevesister, and in awe of how well you have handled all that you have had to deal with in the past several months. Best wishes for continued health and happiness! Happy Thanksgiving! Karen

Linda B.
on 11/24/13 5:47 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Even though I just saw this today, it is the best news I've read all week kiss I am thrilled that you are on the mend and kicking cancer's ass.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active