Steroids for Injury

mmmesser
on 1/23/14 7:30 am

Man, I hope this is the case with me!  Although my mom says she did get hungry with the steroids she had to take at one time.  I did hear about having TONS of energy from the doctor...that hasn't happened yet either (I'm on Day 1 out of 5 days).  This will be interesting. 

acbbrown
on 1/23/14 7:19 am - Granada Hills, CA

Steroids can have a lot of side effects including hunger (but it also causes blood sugar levels to fluctuate thus the hunger) - its even more important to try and eat small meals and not a lot of sugar and carbs because those will just intensify...most people do gain weight - I just had a crap ton of steroids (oral and injection) over the last 6 months and i definitely gained weight (pain + depression+hunger - bad combo of excuses to pig out).

Just be mindful of it, dont let it derail your food plans, and you will recover soon :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

mmmesser
on 1/23/14 7:32 am

Yeah, I read about this.  I'm just sticking to my plan period so I don't have excuses to pig out from.  Stick to the plan!  No negotiating, no if this than that, no nothing...just keep on, keepin' on!  Thanks for the warning and the words of encouragement!  It helps!

TurnThePage
on 1/23/14 8:54 am

Sounds like you have a good strong attitude.  Wishing you all the best with your shoulder and your weight!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 81 views