finally sleeved!!!!

mswatts
on 4/19/14 9:08 am

Well my big day was just Thursday April 17th recovery is still yet to be determined I woke up in the worst pain I've ever felt and I can take pain but they finally got it under control I was released friday around 330pm. I keep having these pains thatcome about every 2 or 3 minutes that like balls up in knots then releases for 2 or 3 minutes I dont know if its gas or what some one help? Other than that I can walk around with no problems still feeling very blessed to have the opportunity to get the surgery done.

megan.sherman
on 4/19/14 9:14 am
VSG on 05/17/14

Congrats on your sleeve.  Right after surgery, I had spasms in my stomach that felt like the muscle contracting and then letting go.  It wasn't incredibly painful though. You might want to contact your surgeon and let him know about it.

mswatts
on 4/19/14 9:21 am

Thanks for the feedback it's not extremely painful but it will stop you if your doing something

Kelly Jean
on 4/19/14 10:09 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Make sure your drinking plenty of fluids you don't what that issue....  As said above make sure you keep your Dr updated.... walk walk walk get that gas out.... congrats on being sleeved ... best of luck on your new journey !!!! 

mswatts
on 4/19/14 10:43 am

Thanks Kellyjean for the advice I have just came from outside taking my puppy for a walk im trying to remember everything everyone says thanks soooooo much

AK_Gipson
on 4/19/14 10:47 am
VSG on 04/14/14

I was sleeved Monday. From the hernia remove/repair  I had spasms that caused excruciating pain every time I swallowed anything at any temp. The doc sent me home with meds that dissolve in my mouth, to help stop it. You need to tell the doc so he can help you :) 

HW:292 / SW:258 / CW 173.9

mswatts
on 4/19/14 10:51 am

Thanks ak_gibson I will if things don't get better by Monday I will give him a call

ataglimpse
on 4/19/14 12:09 pm
VSG on 04/09/14

If walking relieves the pain then it's probably from the gas that they use to inflate your abdomen.  I am sorry your are hurting.  It should pass...in the meanwhile keep sipping, sipping, sipping.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views