Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Wednesday 1/30/19

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/19 7:13 am
VSG on 01/12/17

Happy Wednesday all! Thought since I had some free time I would get a thread started. It is a very cold day and I am glad I don't have to get outside in it. It's still pretty cold in here though, so I am layered up for warmth. Not many plans today other than attending the group therapy and have a few individual sessions as well coming up with my therapist and psychiatrist.

QOTD: What do you wish you had right this moment?

A heated throw!

B- Oatmeal with raisin and almonds, soy milk

L- Bagel with hummus, lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard, fruit and greek yogurt

D- Cheese omelette, roasted potatoes, turkey sausage, mini muffin

S1- Half a cliff bar with dried fruit

S2- Half a serving of ice cream and almonds

S3- Peanut butter and a banana

Gwen M.
on 1/30/19 8:19 am
VSG on 03/13/14

Hiya! Super cold here, but the roads seem fine. This is good since I'm heading out in a bit for therapy and a quick grocery trip for some things left off the list on Sunday. Yesterday was a very exhausting day that ended with dealing with credit card fraud. I'm taking the morning to relax a little.

QOTD: Participatory group project members. :P

1: protein shake
2: egg, cheese, slice of toast
3: sous vide steaks, roasted potatoes, roasted broccoli, red wine steak butter

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: maybe some yoga at home

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Kays
on 1/30/19 8:59 am
VSG on 12/18/17

I always hated group projects in school. Everyone does not have the same work ethic. The fact that my grade depended on what others did always bothered me! I know the concept is " teamwork"- supposedly. When I'm working it's different- everyone wants to finish their shift on time and wrap up any loose ends- we work as a group effortlessly! I'm wishing you have great group members!

mmsmom
on 1/30/19 9:02 am - Woburn, MA

Good morning, awaiting a bitter blast of cold here.

QOTD: I wish I had friends to have lunch with - new at this job and taking it slow so I don't get stuck eating with someone I don't really want to have lunch with every day.. missing my old coworkers

B: 1/2 bagel with alpine lace cheese

L: hummus with a yellow pepper

D: pork chop

E: will walk if it's not snowing...we are supposed to get a squall

VSG on 04/28/2014

Kays
on 1/30/19 9:06 am, edited 1/30/19 1:07 am
VSG on 12/18/17

Hello all- cold and frigid here in Ohio! Guess that?s why I?m typing my post while hesitant to get out my running car- lol!

QOTD: I wish at this very moment I had a vacation planned! I love traveling and doing things on vacation! I also love warmer climates which, is probably why I?m dreaming of a vacation right now! Happy Wednesday everyone.

M1: Salami and turkey rolls

M2:chefs cut jerky

M3:ground turkey with mushrooms and Lipton onion mix

Snack: light and fit Greek yogurt

Kristi T.
on 1/30/19 9:19 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! Bitter cold here too, but at this moment I feel grateful I don't live in the Midwest, so I won't complain today:-)

Yesterday was so lovely, taking my mom to her appointment turned out to be a drive up to the ski village about half way up the mountain. We watched the skiers come down the mountain in pure uninterrupted sun. I noticed a lot of sunburns! I try really hard to not let envy come into my brain, but yesterday I was very envious of the joy I saw on their faces:-)

QOTD-New pair of Yaktrax and winter gloves. They are both attainable by driving 20 minutes, but I can't seem to get myself into the store to get them!

B-1/2 Quest protein bar

L-1 scrambled egg, string cheese

S-Hot tea

D-Chili

E-Hopefully a long hike with Emmy

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

yvonnef1964
on 1/30/19 9:21 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

The temps are freezing and the roads are bad. The windchill is -25 today. Hope I can walk to work without getting frostbite. I'm going to put my hood on my coat on and wrapped a scarf around my face since that is usually what is exposed.

Qotd Right now I wish I was somewhere warm on a beach.

B ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna, cottage cheese and unsweetened applesauce

D cheeseburger no bun and sweet potato puffs

Mary Gee
on 1/30/19 10:43 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Hi All! Lots going on lately. Just dropped some forms off at my surgeon's office for him to clear me to go back to work. Have been out since end of July, and I'm looking forward to getting a paycheck again. Had two surgeries - knee replacement nd bunion surgery. Finally able to wear shoes again - Hooray!

Working hard on eating right. My five year surgiversary is 5/14, and I want to reach Onderland by then. 218 is killing me. I can never seem to get below it. I am determined to break through. I joined a community-wide weight loss challenge--it's a 30 day challenge and ends 2/15. I'm at 217.8 now.... Most participants are doing the Whole30 program - which is basically low carb-but excludes all dairy and grains, and even artificial sweeteners.

B: Veggie Omelette.

L: Burger with Mushrooms/Onion.

D: Chicken with Side Salad.

S: Strawberries.

Stay warm everyone. I'm in Arizona, so no issues here! "Cold" Mornings here are in the mid-40s.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

missieromero
on 1/30/19 10:45 am
VSG on 05/28/18

B - 1 1/3 cup of coffee with Premier protein 11oz

L - 3oz of Tuna in water with (peas, little lettuce, light mayo) 4- Zesta wheat crackers

S - Light & fit Strawberry Greek yogurt

D - pending

Teresa G.
on 1/30/19 1:47 pm
VSG on 06/07/18 with

Soooooooo glad to see you Mersh! I was really missing you and hoping everything was ok.

Teresa (WA State)

VSG on June 7, 2018 (At age 59)
Start of Program (1-1-18): 303 n Surgery Weight: 260 n CW (10-16-18): 203.4 n GW: 175 (first goal)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views