WATCHA EATING TODAY VSGers? Tuedsday, 09 April 2019

AnnieG522
on 4/9/19 7:36 am
VSG on 10/05/17

Good morning from NC! It seems spring, along with thunderstorms and showers, has arrived at last.

QOTD: Do you have a signature, or favorite fragrance? My oldest daughter is a perfumophile (sp) and I've learned a great deal from her. My person signature scent is Tonka, by Commodity. But fragrances in general are sandlewood, light rose mixed with jasmine, and the scent of fresh lilacs. Well, and snickerdoodles baking in the oven!

B: Premier protein shake, and lots of decaf coffee

L: Light Greek salad with chicken

S: Peanuts

D: Chobani Yogurt

S: ???

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Liz J.
on 4/9/19 9:01 am, edited 4/9/19 3:10 am
DS on 11/29/16

QOTD: Do you have a signature, or favorite fragrance? My signature fragrance is Lavender. I started using it with dog training as it helps calm the dogs. 25 years later, still wearing it daily! My Granddaughters says I always smell like flowers...

B: Premier Shake with cold brew, Pure protein bar

L: Low carb wrap w/Turkey-(mayo, mustard, lettuce)

S: Yogurt

D: Chicken Enchiladas, sugar free Jello

S: Raw Veggies w/ranch dressing

S: Extra Pure Protein bar if needed

E: Walk 5-6 miles, work my dogs and maybe bike ride

Goal: 120g Protein (I'm a DSer)

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Kristi T.
on 4/9/19 9:28 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I think spring is coming, not so sure right now:-) It's 39 degrees and pouring rain!

QOTD-My signature scent is Amazing Grace by Philosophy. I use the shower gel, lotion and body spray. It's very light and a little hard to describe. They have added some new scents to the line(rose and summer) but I stick with Grace.

3rd day of IF, so far I haven't broken any of the rules I set for myself:-) I woke with a little depression today, I am thinking it might be the sugar leaving my body, or lack of sun...who knows!

B-1/2 Quest bar

L-egg with cheddar cheese and 1/2 avocado

S-Hot tea

D-Chili rellenos, steamed spinach

E-Depends on the rain

Have a good Tuesday!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 63 views