Nine and a half pounds to goal!

no_more_rolls
on 9/19/11 12:51 am - Jackson, MI
So COOL!!!!  I want one!  You're a lucky girl!

Hubby and I were looking at bikes last weekend, but he said it's the end of summer so I will have to wait until next year.   
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is.  
DONT BE AFRAID TO FAIL......BE AFRAID NOT TO TRY! 
highest weight 313/ surgery 255 / current 185 / goal 135  Height 5'6"

So Blessed!
on 9/19/11 1:07 am

You know, to me this is the best time of the year to be riding.  It was too danged hot to do anything this summer.  I'm looking forward to getting out when the leaves  are changing color. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 1:51 am - North Brookfield, MA
That, is a seriously sweet ride you have there!  Congrats on rounding the last corner until your goal!!!!
So Blessed!
on 9/19/11 1:58 am

Thanks, Lisa.  I've always thought retro bikes were cool.

Remember this?

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/11 2:06 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
That looks like so much fun, I'm going to ask my husband if he would like to do something like this together.
So Blessed!
on 9/19/11 2:58 am

It was fun.  It's so nice when you have someone to ride with you.  We're planning to incorporate biking into our vacations in the future.  I'll have to build up my endurance though. 
k9ophile
on 9/19/11 2:53 am
What a cool bike!  Have fun!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

So Blessed!
on 9/19/11 2:56 am

Thank you! 
Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 9/19/11 10:23 am
 congratulations, and you SO deserve that awesome bike!!!!!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

So Blessed!
on 9/19/11 11:03 pm

Thank you, Jackie.   

We're going shopping for helmets - hopefully today.  It seems like once the weekdays start, my calendar gets crazy. 

Most Active