Slim For the Summer (2024)

Melaya
on 4/13/24 6:52 am

Hi everyone!

I would like to get slimmer for Summer 2024. I have 5 lbs. to lose, to get lower than a BMI of 30 (advised by my Doctor). I will eat small meals only. I will take my medicine.

Who else is trying to get slimmer for the summer?

wendygail
on 4/29/24 6:49 am - Live Oak, FL
I'm trying myself to get a little slimmer for summer, 2024. I've got 7 stubborn pounds to get off, to get to my mini goal by June 1st.
I'm gonna be upping my protein and veggie intake. And keep a very close eye on the carbs and pesky "slider "foods.
 It's a great day to be alive.        
martinbanepelican
on 7/3/24 2:31 pm

I'm aiming to slim down for Summer 2024. I need to lose 5 lbs to get my BMI under 30, as my doctor advised. I'll be sticking to small meals and taking my medication. Who else is working on getting slimmer for the summer? Let's do this together! ð?'ª?

momyshaver
on 5/22/24 4:54 am
VSG on 06/28/17

My Summer goals are not necessarily weight related but, in some ways, I guess they could be. My goal is to hydrate better, stay consistent with my vitamins and protein and to get stronger/tone up. I would be over the moon if I could maintain that AND stay slim/at my best weight for health, if that makes sense.

How are you doing with your goals for Summer 2024? Have your techniques been effective for you?

martinbanepelican
on 6/19/24 10:50 am

I've been working on slimming down too, and it's all about consistency and those small victories. Cutting back on snacks and adding a bit of extra movement each day has really helped me.

Most Active
Lap Band Revision
Marybelleolson · 0 replies · 520 views
Surgeon references
Marybelleolson · 0 replies · 43 views