HELP....Iam15 daysout

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/13 10:15 pm

The way you are talking, I can feel your pain. You need doctor advice. Go and check up. I hope you will free from your pain very soon.

JustMeNC
on 8/1/13 10:35 pm - NC
update. I am now home from the hospital after 5 days. I did have a blockage due to not being fully healed yet for thepuree foods, so now my intestines are still swollen and I am having a hard time keeping down my protein an water. I have a TPN line that provides me with most of my nourishment 16 hours a day. as anxious as we all are to get back on real food please please please take it so it is not worth this extra step back!
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/13 12:48 am

hello   how is the environment over there in your country. My warmest greetings to you, My name is miss Calantha,it is my pleasure  with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you  since i was impressed with your profile. contact me back at([email protected])so that I will give you full explanation about myself, and reasons and purpose I have contacted you including my pictures.I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, with love and kiss, [email protected] try email me to better know each other fast I don’t normally be on here
Most Active