I Need a Second Opinion (medically speaking)

Hislady
on 11/20/14 2:05 pm - Vancouver, WA

I just want to wish you well and say that I agree with the others doing it all in one surgery sounds most reasonable and safest to me. 2 1/2 hrs under anesthesia isn't all that long in terms of a surgery. I've had 13 surgeries in the last 15 years so I'm pretty familiar with surgery. I recently had my lap band removed and I have COPD a lung disease so I don't get enough oxygen and have to be on oxygen 24/7. They even had me pre-scheduled to go to ICU after surgery just in case I had any problems breathing after surgery. Thankfully I didn't have any issues at all, in fact I ended up watching TV all night because the TVs in ICU were really big and nice! As long as your cardiologist oks the hernia/gall bladder surgery I'd be assured that the surgery was reasonably safe. It has to be done for you to have quality of life and get rid of the pain so may as well do it all at once and be done with it! Maybe if you called and talked to your cardiologist you would feel calmer about the whole thing. God bless, I'll be praying for you to find peace and have a successful surgery!

Most Active