Nutri-bullet. Do I need it?

susanjdk
on 11/29/14 6:53 pm

I used a Ninja because it is rated high.  I make high protein drinks with milk, Greek yogurt, a scoop o vanill prion powder,  Splenda, vanilla.  ad 2 handfuls of spinachor other dark green leafy  greens,adding a handful of frozen berries. I do this becaus  we can't get enough fruit and veggies.  

Price S.
on 11/28/14 9:43 pm - Mills River, NC

I'm 4 yrs out and I still have several protein suppliments a day to keep my protein level in the normal range.  That is with eating protein based meals.  I use my little blender for the shake in the evening.  Mornings, I have protein coffee and during the day I have drinks made with lemon tea or caribean cooler just mixed with a spoon.  I do use my little blender usually once a day.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

huskergalWsD
on 12/1/14 1:14 pm

I love my Nitri Bullet. 7 yrs post op and I use it just because I like to get lots of different nutrients in my body so I can do this using my nutri bullet. I just made a drink today

handful of Kale

1 garlic clove

1/2 banana

handful of pineapple

little Honey

1/2 apple

Water and Ice..good deal for $67.00 wish we got ours for that much, we paid $129.00

7stents (2003)...Heart Attack(2004)...Open Heart (2004)....Wls (2007)...Heart attack 2012...1 stent (2012)...Heart Attack (2013)...Heart Attack (2013)...1 stent(2013)
~~~Best Vitamin For Making Friends  B1~~~

Patty H.
on 12/1/14 7:52 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Revision on 01/26/12 with

I haven't posted in years but had to.  I adore my nutribullet.  I am 3 years out and I still use protein shakes and love them.  With the nutribullet I can make my own and experiment    Best thing I ever bought!   

Lapband Aug 26, 2008  Revision Feb 26, 2012  Here we go again.....  
Spyderlady
on 12/3/14 1:33 am

Good morning, everybody!

I'm just starting this journey and start the classes on December 18th.   So, I saw the Nutri-Bullet demonstrated on QVC yesterday as today's special value and decided it was a good thing!!  After reading all of these posts I'm waffling whether it was a good choice.  However, It did seem to do a good job and my first few weeks I'm thinking it could make it more tolerable.  Am I being naïve??

Most Active