twitching tummy

AmyDee123
on 5/24/15 10:49 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I'm waiting on insurance approval.   I have an unfilled lap band and I'm going for RNY.  I'm on a super low carb diet until I get my surgery. 

In the past two days my lower stomach has just felt like it's doing a dance.   If you've been pregnant you will understand what I mean when I say I feel 6 months along and ice just drank a huge glass of juice.  constant twitches and stuff.   No sounds and movements are regular and fine.  I've never experienced this on a diet.   Anyone else? 

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/24/15 1:00 pm

When on very low carb diet i need to take magnesium and miralx, or I get real I constipated.  Even with daily BM one can be "full of it ".  speaking from experiance...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

AmyDee123
on 5/24/15 1:54 pm - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

I am taking magnesium now, added it yesterday.  However I can assure you I am not constipated.  My bowels move 3 to 4 times a day, I'm very well hydrated, and feel "light" in the stomach area.  No pressure at all.  Gas moves fine as well.  This is more a muscular thing.  Its mostly when I am resting.  Its like I lay down on the couch with my son, or sit out in the backyard with my feet up to read or watch a storm and my stomach comes alive!  Little twitches and spasms.  I can even feel them from the outside of my stomach.  Its trippy to say the least!

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/25/15 7:35 am

Well.... That may be then some issues with other minerals. 

When my legs starts twitching ~ i know i need some salt, and more other minerals...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active