Bicycle NSV's

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/26/19 11:44 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Congratulations! Wow 5 bike tours & another triathlon! Well you go on with your badass self! I love riding too & apparently I can chafe even in cold weather.

Do the tours take you on a different scenic route each time?, or is it the same every year. Just curious how other states do their tours.

Have fun!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 11/26/19 12:47 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

The route is more or less the same every year, but the specific roads change based on construction, traffic, and whatnot. The ride starts downtown, then goes in a big counterclockwise loop around the perimeter of the city. Downtown is at about 9 o'clock (if you picture Tucson as a clock), the start for the 50-mile route was at about 3 o'clock, and the whole north side of the route is scenic and hilly. Whoo!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/19 3:48 am

Sparkle .... you really DO sparkle :) What a smile and tot gorgeousness!!!

Ridiciulously proud of you though of course I had nothing to do with Ur repeated successes except to cheer you on virtually .

million virtual hugs and high fives .... you know you're inspiring everybody including me :)

(deactivated member)
on 11/27/19 3:51 am

Stoopid question - but I tried to ride a bike and either my pelvis or vag area really found it uncomfortable. I don't have a lot of padding in the rear or ( down there ) ..... what seat works for you ? I see so many gel seat options .... but very expensive and I don't have the funds to try ten . Ty

Most Active