Anybody used girdle body ware that holds lose skin snug but comfortable?

Lucky2talk2
on 12/10/11 12:11 am - Renton, WA
I am trying to find where I can buy something like a girdle or whatever you call them. This would be for my belly and back..... It would be great if I could find this for my thighs and arms to. There is so much Skin and fat pockets hanging and I have a ways to go before I can have a thought of any kind of reconstructive work done. ?? Anything anybody else have used? Name brands.... I would need a 4 or 5x or possibly like guessing 44 or 46 or clothing 26/28 to 30/32... I have a huge challenge with my hanging apron.

Hoping someone can suggest ideas...... Please or your experiences you have tried.

Thank you

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

Tammy G.
on 12/10/11 3:06 am
RNY on 06/16/11 with
I face the same challenges and I haven't found any shapewear that would work. I need to lose more weight first. I did, however, buy some bike shorts & capris that help. I bought the 4x and should have gotten 3x, so I took them up on the sewing machine. What a journey since I was wearing 5-6x 6 months ago.

Distal RNY 6/11 SW 456  CW 311 Complications: Small bowel strangulation 12/23/2012, non healing surgical incision--ongoing.  Still.

InkdSpEdTchr
on 12/10/11 8:49 am
A lot of the ladies at my support group love Slimpressions. They make lots of different shapewear and go up to 4x-and they are apparently very comfortable. Here's the site slimpressions.com/

Bonne Chance
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

BiscuitNYC
on 12/10/11 9:12 am - NYC, NY
DS on 01/23/13
I can't vouch for any of these as I haven't used them, but saw these links in another thread:
fullbeauty.com
marenagroup.com
slimpressions.com
Lucky2talk2
on 12/10/11 6:34 pm - Renton, WA
Thank you all for the sites and suggestions! I am in the right direction now!

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

J J the Jet Plane
on 12/11/11 10:53 am
I have slimpressions and I love them, every once in a while they have a 40% off sale on their website.  Totally worth the wait.

Also Kohls has a good selection of "spanx"  I think they are the kohls brand.  I have heard others comment that Target has a cheap and good selection as well.

Hope that helps!
JJ
Brenda C.
on 12/19/11 1:11 pm
Oh lord, You & I REALLY need to meet up!!!

I have LOTS of body armor!!!  And it helps like you couldn't believe!!!  Contact me privately - I will have to see what I might have -- assuming it is small enough for you - ha ha!!!  Otherwise, eBay has been kind to me ;)

Slimpressions is a great product, and I agree with others.

Brenda : )~
Most Active