65 gone and upcoming goals

LaToya S.
on 2/1/12 3:44 am - Edwardsville, IL
I jus****ned to share that I am now down 65 pounds!!!
I am 18 away from my first goal (to weigh 299) and just 35 pounds away from the first 100 pounds gone!!!
A lot has happened in just 2 months.
I have finally found an eating plan that works for me and really do plan to stick to with it. The only down fall is that I had to cancel our gym membership due to my husband no longer working and we don't qualify for the assitance at the gym. BUT---I have bought a workout game and will get into a new routine once we finish moving...us moving is causing me to burn some extra calories right now so I am ok and expect lower numbers while I am not working out.

How is everyone?

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

Eeyore8
on 2/1/12 4:18 am - St Louis, MO
 Congrats on  the weightloss!!! I hope your move goes well for you....Sorry to hear your husband lost his job...I hope he is able to find another good one quickly...

Suzy
hwag5149
on 2/1/12 5:07 am
Please, please, pleaseee tell me what you're doing! You're only 12 days ahead of me and you've lost 20 more pounds than I have. I need to know. I've had 2 periods (one 8 day and one 11 day) where I lost absolutely nothing. I know whe started off at a similar weight so I have kind of been watching you. I am just at a loss for words when I see people losing so quickly! Are any of those pounds presurgery loss?? Only 9 of mine are, so if none of yours are then you're really 30 pounds ahead of me! *sigh* I want to be like you!!!!

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

LaToya S.
on 2/1/12 11:28 am - Edwardsville, IL
When you get a chance inbox me and we can chat
I lost 21 pounds on my liquid diet. I sort of wish I was loosing more, I want that first 100 gone so maybe I can see a difference and then start chipping away at the remaining 100. For me the biggest challenge was finding an eating plan that worked for me. I can now say that I think I found one!!!! It keeps my carbs super low,I get my protein in and I loose weight
Inbox me!
You CAN do this!!!

LaToya

Lucky2talk2
on 2/1/12 5:55 am - Renton, WA
CONGRADULATIONS on your weight loss!! Job loss not so great and well moving (yuck) but hope that is remedied quickly!
You will find other ways to get EXCERSIZE in, I am sure!!

You asked how is everyone?

I stood in the kitchen wanting to just eat! Anything and everything!
Terrible thing to want to do. That time of the month and just feeling overwhelmed. This has been a long battle to even get to the weight that I am at now..... And I am where a lot of people are just starting. Some days just feel so long and far from even hitting 299 let alone a reasonable goal end weight..... Then to maintain..... A BIG MAJORITY OF PEOPLE GET TO THEIR GOAL IN A YEAR OR LESS, IT IS HARD TO CHOKE THAT IT IS TAKING ME SO LONG!

Ug!

LIFETIME

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/2/12 12:31 am
Right on! So close to the 200's I bet you can feel it!

You SO don't need a gym to workout, there is a whole world of activities you can do in your living room that can get you in shape. One of my OH buds does P90X and has had amazing results! Heck just doing push-ups, sit-ups, burpees, squats and a jump-rope you can get a full body workout in 30min!

Good Luck,
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

LaToya S.
on 2/2/12 3:32 am - Edwardsville, IL
You always know what to say
I just might get me a jump rope, can't wait to try out my new workout game too.

LaToya

Phatchick
on 2/2/12 9:09 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12
Congrats Latoya. I was watching the tv show Fat Chef and for some reason their journey finally made it click for me. Find the food and the preparation of food that works for you then find the motivation to exercize and you will be successful. Now I just need to find that...not so easy. Love that show. love this forum. Congrats again and keep up the good work.
Most Active