Consultation next week....

Eeyore8
on 2/8/12 10:42 am - St Louis, MO
   Looking forward to my consultation on the 15th. Only a week away! I will see Dr. Follwell at newstart as well as the diatician and have my Phsych test done. So I believe all my requirements will be met that day other than fresh bloodwork and they will send for my DR's records after the appt. So excited to see what happens and how things go. 

So what all will Dr Follwell do during his hour to hour and a half visit with me? Will there be any test run or anything like that?
Lucky2talk2
on 2/8/12 2:27 pm - Renton, WA
Looks like things are all coming together for you!!
Best wishes in your next appts!!

Hugs,
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

InkdSpEdTchr
on 2/9/12 12:43 am
He will probably just talk to you and take your vitals and weight. Come armed with lots of questions, everything you can think of! Make sure you bring something to write things down, as there is a lot to remember.

Good Luck,
:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Eeyore8
on 2/9/12 6:10 am - St Louis, MO
 Thanks...will try to sit down and get all my questions wrote down...

Brenda C.
on 2/9/12 6:53 am
YOU get to interview the doc at the same time!  It should be covering all your changes, what you have been doing up til this point, the usual.  The only time they ask for a "test" that is physical, is if you have mobility issues.  My first surgeon (I ended up going elsewhere) wanted to make sure I could walk a quarter mile without too much exertion.  I told them upfront I had a janky leg, so they started with PT, but after two weeks, deemed me ready for surgery.

Don't sweat the appointment, ask lots of questions!  If they offer a support group - JOIN!

Brenda : )~
Most Active