OK, have a few ?s..........

carebear7391
on 4/26/13 11:32 pm - Wilmington, DE

and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. 

I LOVE crabcakes.  Does any one have a good low carb crab cake recipe?  Every thing I find has a lot of filler in it.

Also, I love my white bread, but have given up to go low carb.  Every so often, I'd like to have a sandwich.  Anyone know of a good low carb bread that doesn't taste like saw dust??

Thanks!!

mickeymantle
on 4/27/13 12:47 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

try this site  http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2008/12/how-can-you-not-have-good-time-eatin.html

they have tons of great low carb food recipes

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Oxford Comma Hag
on 4/27/13 3:39 am

I'm no help on bread, but if Shelly on TheWorldtoEggface doesn't have one, Nik might. Find her at bariatricfoodie.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/13 1:12 am - GA

I cant help with a crab cake recipe, but for bread you might want to try p28 bread.

www.p28foods.com/baked-goods/p28-high-protein-bread

I am able to fit a slice or two into my meal plan a week and don't feel like I am eating empty calories. They also make wraps and you can do a lot with those.

Phatchick
on 4/29/13 8:06 am - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

I gave up wheat and now eat Ezekial sprouted grain bread. You can buy it in the freezer section of your store. I love the cinnamon raisin toasted. I also like the sesame.

Whenever I want something good but on plan I turn to Skinnytaste.com for an idea. I got an amazing recipe for stuffed peppers that were to die for. Here is the crab cakes I used to make before giving up wheat completely. They are delish. You might also try a paleo website. I dont know if they eat crab but if they do I am sure they have some version you can eat.

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2010/04/baked-lump-crab-cakes-with-red-pepper.html

Hugs,

Sharon

Most Active