NSV NSV NSV!!!!!

MeAreToo
on 12/22/13 2:54 am - TX
VSG on 12/27/13

Awesome 

MeR2 

Lucky2talk2
on 12/30/13 8:41 pm - Renton, WA
OH MY GOODNESS I SO NEEDED TO SEE YOUR POST!! You have perfect timing! You are five years out and still going! I have been struggling with the length of time and all and I am only three years out. We share the same month and date of surgery just a different year! The process to get to where I want to maintain is so long and far out... It causes sometimes fear, anxiety, frustration even though I know this is truly life long! I see your post and you have given me hope! I LOVE YOUR NSV!!!! That feeling of omg "your talking to me like I am 'skinny'!!?!"

Hugs and thank you!
Sherrie

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

tabbyfree
on 1/6/14 9:10 am - Katy, TX
Awwwww Sherrie! That is so fantastic! I'm so glad that a few words could give you a boost! I'm not at my goal weight...not sure if i will ever get there. But to be honest, I really never had a goal weight in mind...just less than the almost 600lb i was seemed to be a good enough goal. My life has changed so much because of this surgery that I'm thankful each and every day. There is absolutely nothing for me to be down about. I feel fantastic...and from my perspective i look FANTABULOUS LOL

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/14 9:47 am

I'm new and i know when you tell me it will be comoletely obvious, but what is NSV?

tabbyfree
on 1/6/14 10:00 am - Katy, TX
It means non scale victory. These often are more important than what the scale says because it's a sign that you're getting your life back

Most Active