Welcome Welcome!

special kay
on 7/28/05 7:37 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Lori I just wanted to say hi because I am from Ladson SC. Its cool to see someone so close to my home town. I live in Charlotte NC now but I miss Charleston so much! Kay
many moons
on 7/28/05 1:53 am - sykesville, MD
hi im a 33 year old housewife and mother of 3 young boys ages 13 yrs,5 yrs,and 19 months im currently 447 pounds and tired of being this way....i got approved for surgery date is august 12,2005 i am looking forward to the loosing side just wanted to interduce myself
Pacia B
on 7/28/05 2:20 am
Howdy everyone! Glad to see this board also. I'm Pacia B--started out at 365, down to 240, goal is 160ish. Same as y'all, most of the people that I started out with are at or near goal, and many started out at the weight I'm at now--and I've already lost 125 pounds! So sometimes I'm glad to have you all to share our special issues with. PaciaB
Pacia B
on 7/28/05 2:32 am
...dont know what happened to the rest of that sentence, nor do I remember what it was
Michelle R
on 7/28/05 4:05 am - Oklahoma City, OK
Hi Amy and the rest of the gang It is good to be here. I started out at 368 lbs. I have weighed as much as 380. The RNY has changed my life. I have lost about 115 lbs and I have been feeling a little down like because of some of the internal struggles. I think anyone who has as much weight to lose as we do can truly understand this. Hopefully this forum will give each of us a chance to share our struggle and lift each other up. We are well on our way, but there are hills and valleys ahead. So lets go together! Hugs Michelle
Myra
on 8/1/05 11:02 pm - MO
Yay! a board for SUPER people! I'm so Haaaaaapppy!!! I'm Myra, live in Southeast Missouri, have been overweight all my life, yada, yada, yada ... You've all been there, done the same thing, right? That's why I'm happy I finally saw the link to this board. I started at 442 lbs and had open RNY on March 30, 2005. Weighed yesterday, and I'm at 349 -- 7 lbs away from the Century Club and finally under the 200 lbs mark on what I've still got to lose (ha! 199 lbs! he-e-e-e-y, every lb is important!) I've struggled for the last decade with a deteriorating back and failed back surgery, barely walking with a cane the last two years, 32 year career down the drain because of my weight and my back. Now I'm walking about 1/2 mile (up from 30 feet) WITHOUT my cane (!) and swimming/water aerobics 3 times a week. I intend to get my life back on track "come hell or high water". I'll look forward to reading this forum. Everyone take care! from Missouri Myra ____________________________________________ "I used to have a handle on life... then it broke off." 442/430/349/150 hw/sw/cw/gw
Myra
on 8/1/05 11:11 pm - MO
Ooops, left out my BMIs: 69.2/67.3/54.7 hw/sw/cw Myra
Most Active