Eighteen month surgiversary report

beemerbeeper
on 3/31/11 2:37 am - AL
Diane,

When ARE we going to get to meet?  Thanks so much for the kind words.

~Becky

Diane Davis
on 3/31/11 12:54 pm
If I ever get my DS, maybe someday on a cruise!  I won't go looking like this though.  One just never knows, but where there is a will, there's a way......right?!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
marriedmom
on 3/30/11 7:55 pm - Middleville, MI
Becky,
Congrats on your success and your 18 month surgiversary!
Thanks so much for all your support and patience with us newbies as we meander through this journey. I always look forward to your posts and appreciate the grace in which you so freely offer your guidance.
Thanks!

Barb
  5'1.5  HW 280 pre-op 270  GW 150  CW 147

beemerbeeper
on 3/31/11 2:38 am - AL
Barb,

You must have me confused with someone else! lol.  Grace is one quality I do not posess!!!  Thank you for the kind words tho.  Appreciated!!

~Becky

pycca
on 3/30/11 11:04 pm - Haslet, TX
Congratulations  Becky !!!

You have been an inspiration for all of us,, even the ones at our age !! LOL

I am a little envious as you have done so well, I have been slower but as a revision that seems to be one of the " side" effects ! 

But every day I have seen you grow and become more confident and happier working thru the changes....May you have new and many wonderful  years of fun coming up !!  

Thank you for being there for us as well doing such a fantastic JOB !!!

Debi

beemerbeeper
on 3/31/11 2:41 am - AL
Those darned revisions just aren't fair!!  But you keep at it and you will get to where you want to be!!

I think going through this at "our" age comes with both unique problems and concerns as well as an ability to have perspective that our young friends can't yet have.  I wish I had done this younger, but I will NEVER regret doing this even at my *advanced* age!!!

~Becky

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/11 2:12 am
 Wow has it really been 18 months for you!? Seems like yesterday for sure! I'm so happy for you Becky-you've gone through it on a personal level and it's so awesome to see you in a good place living and loving life. Keep rocking it & know you inspire many. 
beemerbeeper
on 3/31/11 2:42 am - AL
Hey Eileen,

I know, right?  Where the hell does the time go?

Thanks so much.  I hope that my personal struggles will calm down now as I start to learn this whole new thing called maintenance.

~Becky

Chad M.
on 3/31/11 3:03 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Congratulations on all your success! 18 months must feel great!
beemerbeeper
on 4/1/11 1:46 am - AL
Thanks Chad!!!!  And I'm so glad you are doing so great after your start.  Are you going to be able to cruise with us in 2012?  I know I would love to meet you.

~Becky

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 564 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 952 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 324 views