I was so bummed about the house that I forgot to share my WOW.

gak
on 4/8/11 12:08 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
Becky,
You always have great ideas for doing things. I saw this first hand in the awesome way you handled things for the group for the cruise ! 

And despite your thoughts, yup you "could be " a model ! At least I think so ! 

All the volunteer things you are doing are awesome !

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

beemerbeeper
on 4/8/11 12:34 pm - AL
Thank you Ginger.  But I "get" more than I "give."  I am having so much fun teaching my obedience class.  My students are working really hard and between week one and week two I saw progress.

I am going to enjoy the thrift store.  I only am doing that for 2 hours a week.  I can go early or stay late and shop! lol.

And my little sick foster is just such a sweet soul.  She tells me thank you with her eyes.  I know she is doing SO much better under my care than she would have had I left her in that shelter.  I'm feeding her 5 small meals a day and making sure she gets every dose of her medication.  I'm letting her rest mostly and taking her for little walks.  I enjoy every minute of it.   Once she is feeling better I'll teach her some basic obedience and she'll be a fantastic little pet for someone.

~Becky

gak
on 4/8/11 1:02 pm
Revision on 06/21/13
This is all so awesome Becky !  A thrift store would be dangerous for me ! But it would be fun as well.

So good to read your sick foster is doing so much  better. I knew she would under your loving care.

Ginger<><  
 Revision #2 Dr John Rabkin June 21, 2013; First Revision DS - Dr Maguire
  5-18-09; First DS 7-15-2003 Dr Clark Warden = Third time is the charm   

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 620 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 979 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 332 views