I was so bummed about the house that I forgot to share my WOW.

beemerbeeper
on 4/7/11 2:28 pm - AL
I volunteered today at the humane society thrift store for the first time.  We were chatting about ways to raise money and someone suggested a fashion show and I suggested the models walk adoptable dogs while wearing clothes from the thrift store.  One of the ladies said "well YOU could be a model."

I think I almost looked behind me to see who she was speaking to!  LOL.

ME?  Okay.  BIG DAMN WOW.

~Becky

Diane Davis
on 4/7/11 3:55 pm
I'm so glad you did this today.  i also think your idea is a wonderful idea and would only be a win win thing!

Yes, you would be an excellent model for this project.  You're an awesome lady and look great too!
 My  is Jewels.  Love her very much!            
beemerbeeper
on 4/8/11 7:49 am - AL
Thank you Diane.  Me being a model is ridiculous, but it was a compliment and I appreciated it.

~Becky

yes4Jess
on 4/7/11 9:06 pm - somewhere, MI
 awesome! ;)  Sounds like fun!

Sorry about your house not selling. I have gone through selling a house once and it was the most stressful thing ever.
5'5" HW-344 (10/4/09) SW-295 (10/7/10) CW-161 GW-144
Never give up, Never surrender! ~Galaxy Quest

First person to tell me I took the "easy" way out is getting a black eye!

beemerbeeper
on 4/8/11 7:50 am - AL
I would never be a model lol, but if they want help making it happen I'm in.  Yeah, selling that house is really a painful journey.  I'm trying to remain hopeful.

~Becky

P. Poster
on 4/7/11 9:40 pm
 Aw, Becky, that is AWESOME!  And, I agree, you could and SHOULD be a model!  I really love your idea too, very cool!
beemerbeeper
on 4/8/11 7:51 am - AL
Thank you Bean!  I will volunteer to train the dogs to walk cute with the models, but not to being a model lol.

~Becky

Janine P.
on 4/7/11 10:44 pm - Long Island, NY
I'm feeling sentimental today...  

Becky, I swear I remember your post when you were in the hospital, having a hard time, like it was yesterday.  Now look at you!!!!  You're the picture of success.  Crazy!!!  I'm so proud!

Janine   Me on Youtube 

beemerbeeper
on 4/8/11 7:53 am - AL
I have pretty much forgotten those anesthesia and pain induced rantings and ravings.  I haven't forgotten the depressions and how hard I worked to get out of those.  I'm proud to say that even through the worst of the depressions I never stopped taking my vites or getting my protein and fluids. 

I'm so happy here where I've moved.  I just need to devest myself of the last of that old life so I can continue to enjoy the new one.

Thanks for your thoughts and congrats.  I appreciate it so much.

~Becky

Elena22
on 4/7/11 10:58 pm
Wowza!!!! That's terrific Becky!
~ Elena.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 352 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 806 views
Need help for my mom