Don't hate me.... (6 years out today!) **PICS**

Jennifer D.
on 4/25/11 12:02 pm
So many great w0ws - congratulations!
                                      Jennifer
          Thank you Cheri and Holly!
       Think twice, cut once! I've had 3 surgeries now, RNY, VSG and DS .
                                Ask me about the DS or visit dsfacts.com
2002 - RNY
2010 - RNY to VSG
2011 - Full DS-August 24th
                HW 311   SW 306  CW 235  GW 150
teachmid
on 4/25/11 1:36 pm - OKC, OK
What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful moments and accomplishments. Congratulations!
     -Gail-
SW  257    CW  169  GW  165

geutenmorgan
on 4/25/11 2:05 pm
Thank you for sharing your accomplishments. I am looking forward to my DS. I am still awaiting approval. Tonight I got caught up looking at saggy skin pics, and was a little shocked, to be honest. Wondering if I really want to do this to my body. Thank you for your post. It reassures me of my goals and desires to have a long healthy life. God Bless!
CAN!!  by Rick Hoyt     
sweetdew
on 4/25/11 3:43 pm - CA
Thank you for sharing your joy, success and hope with all of us! Especially me! Really appreicate it.
Sweetdew
2005-Revision from Lap-band to RNY, 12/2010 Revision from RNY to DS
HW-305  DS,SW-262  CW-slowly going down  GW-140/160

Sarah_Anne
on 4/25/11 4:53 pm
You look wonderful!  That little boy of yours is sooooooooooooo cute!  I want one too!
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
zuzupetals2u2
on 4/25/11 5:21 pm - Sedona, AZ
you look amazing and your story gives me goosebumps. I wish I had the DS decades earlier so my life could have been as different too. sigh! I knew you were gonna get clobbered about the vitamin thing (as I do because I am struggling with doing them and I am only 4 months out.) What I am curious about tho is your saying how much you had learned about the vitamins & that being more than a doctor & if that is so, why would you slack off for a year??? How do you justify that???

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

kirmy
on 4/25/11 7:22 pm - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Holy **** you turned into a polar bear after your surgery!  **** me.....that is a transformation.  Tell me can you get enough protein from penguins or do you need to throw a few seals into the mix each day?

Well done...TAKE YOU GODDAMN VITAMINS!

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Nicolle
on 4/26/11 1:37 am
Bronwen, Mary and I were just talking about you last weekend!

Soo glad to see you posting! Your son is simply beautiful. Honestly--get that kid an agent!

I am so happy you are living and loving your life! Keep in touch, stranger!

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Julie R.
on 4/26/11 1:40 am - Ludington, MI
I remember devouring your posts and pics with utter fascination when I was a pre and new-op.   You were such a great source of inspiration to me.   I'm trailing a little more than a year behind you.  You have certainly come a long way, and your baby boy is just as cute as you are!!  Congratulations, and get your ass back on that vitamin regime!
Julie R - Ludington, Michigan
Duodenal Switch 08/09/06 - Dr. Paul Kemmeter, Grand Rapids, Michigan
HW: 282 - 5'4"
SW: 268
GW: 135
CW: 125

sleepyjules
on 4/26/11 5:51 am - Centrally located in, IL
Congrats on all counts!  What an adorable little man you have.  It sounds as if you are truly enjoying life to it's fullest...good for you!

(My brother's a Cardiologist and just cleared a guy for DS from Peoria, IL so I guess Uni of Chicago has some competition - huh?)

I am from the Peoria area.  Peoria Surgical Group does a fantastic job and will certainly give Uni of Chicago some competition!  My surgery was not done with them, but having worked in the surgery dept at the main hospital they work out of, I am familiar with their work.  I also know several people who have had the DS with them.  Is your brother a cardiologist down in the Peoria area?  I am curious since I have worked in the medical field for so long around here.

Julie     

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 358 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 816 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views