Surgery at Lennox Hill Hospital and Dr. Roslin

Jody W.
on 4/27/11 1:21 am - Windsor, CT

Good Morning Everyone...
I currently have a Lapband and I am looking into a revision .... I have been looking into the DS... I live in CT and there are no surgeons in CT that do this operation.  I will have to go to NY or NJ to have this surgery.... I am going to the educational seminar on May 3rd at Lennox Hill Hospital.  I have talked to my insurance company and I have coverage for this surgery with this program... I am just wondering who of you have had your surgery here and what was your experience good and bad....
Thanks for your information!

Original LapBand Surgery - 07/26/06- DS Surgery - 08/16/2011
 HW/LW/SW/CW/GW
289/195/277.5/242.5/170

larra
on 4/27/11 1:31 am - bay area, CA
There are many lap band to DS revision folks on this forum, though I'm not one of them. Perhaps if you retitle your thread to reflect that this is the operation you are seeking, you'll get more responses from them.
     I can tell you that Dr. Roslin is an experienced DS surgeon who has an excellent reputation around here.

Larra
Bonnie R.
on 4/27/11 11:06 am - Stratford, CT
 Hi Jody.  I had the DS with Dr. Roslin at Lenox Hill on April 5, 2010.  I had a basically good experience at the hospital, but I've heard mixed reviews of the nurses there from some others.  Dr. R also has an office through Westchester Hospital and he has a team there now that does the DS.  It may be an easier trip for you--not sure.  It is for me--an hour drive vs. 2 hours between train and walking/cab in NYC.  I go to Westchester Hospital for all my follow-ups. 

If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 325 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 783 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 261 views