Devrom Internal Deodorant

Eli1979
on 5/1/11 6:12 am
Has anyone tried this, does it work, does it cramp you? 

levittown_loser
on 5/1/11 6:26 am - Levittown, PA
It works for some but most find they can work these issues diet.   Have you gone this route yet?

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Eli1979
on 5/1/11 6:32 am
 Not yet, but someone gave me bottle to try.  I have been eating whatever I want and I have had horrible gas.  I am getting back on track with eating what I should and taking supplements.  
Lisey
on 5/1/11 8:53 am - Milwaukee suburb, WI
Not eating flour-based carbs makes all the difference in the world for most people.  I've also found that 1 slice of gluten-free bread sits better (read:  less gas) than 1 slice of regular bread.  Downside is it's A LOT more expensive.  More than the equivalent of a 1/3 cup of potatoes or rice gives me gas.  I can eat fruit until my heart's content & doesn't bother me at all. 

Chocolate digests A LOT better than cookies, cakes, doughnuts, etc.  Pasta & I are not friends.  Gluten-free (made from corn) digests better, but I still can't have that much.

I've learned to really make some delicicous high-fat (cheesy!!!) meat dishes that I really enjoy.  I add cut up veggies for crunchiness & flavor more often than not & use fruit as a dessert . . . & chocolate, but whoever said I was perfect??

HW / SW / CW / GW      299 / 287160 / 140     Feb '09 / Mar '09 / Dec '13 /Aug '10          

Appendicitis/Bowel Obstruction Surgery 8/21/10
Beat Hodgkin's Lymphoma!  7/15/2011 - 1/26/2012 

Ran Half-Marathon 10/14/2012

First Pregnancy, Due 8/12/14                             I LOVE MY DS!!!

Catnip
on 5/1/11 9:19 am - Ottawa, Canada
 Hi,

I know you are trying to get back on track. Congrats, it isn't easy.

In your other thread you talked about drinking diet coke.  I know that some artifical sweetners do not agree with me.  Crystal lite gives me bad gas.  Splenda seems to be ok.

Sobe's vitamin water mixed half and half with water gives me no problem. Drink drink it all day long.

You might need to cut down on the sugar free liquids. 

CNC

Citrate or Bust (a few bones) !
catnip.gif picture by catnipcook

Eli1979
on 5/1/11 11:46 am
I have only had a couple diet drinks in the last week, I just do not like them all that much.  

I am attempting to increase my water intake, I do have to use those individual drink mixes, plain water makes me ill. 

MsBatt
on 5/1/11 1:52 pm
I hae not used the Devrom, mostly because it says you have to take it EVERY TIME YOU EAT, and I'd never remember to do that. Before you try it, give your de-carbing time to work, and get yourself some probiotics. Getting your gut bacteria straightened oout will do more for gas than anything.
Irene Gunnink
on 5/1/11 12:57 pm - Three Rivers, MI
 Hello - I too am not able to eat carbos - very uncomfortable gas ... also, I have switched to goat' milk instead of cow's -- another great help ...
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wdZixPp/weight.png[/img] [/url]    
mel1964
on 5/2/11 1:00 am
hello, i agree with others, low or no white flour product, i take a probiotic in the morning and at night, the smell is worse when i over do the carbs or wait to long to the bathroom, too much diet sugar is a problem for me also, i have stopped eating bread and pasta all together, i can eat rice noodles or egg noodles, i may nibble on a pizza slice but i have stopped eating that too, ( i eat the top and leave the bread!), have not tried devrom heard it does not work for everyone.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 582 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 959 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 326 views