Exercise problems

vgrimli
on 5/6/11 12:55 am - Browns Valley, MN
I am wondering if anyone else has run into the problem of severe back pain following surgery.  My surgery was December 6, 2010 and about a month out (lost 30 pounds) developed severe back pain when I move, lean back in a chair, roll over, etc. that it takes my breath away.  I have had a MRI, x-ray, bone scan, upper endoscopy, and everything is fine.  I can only walk for about 15 minutes without a lot of pain.  Thus, my weight loss has stalled.  Anyone else?

Sarah_Anne
on 5/6/11 1:35 am, edited 5/6/11 1:36 am
Hi,

I don't know much about back pain but I think you should change the title of your post to back pain problems.  Most people here don't read every post so with a mis-leading title like that you could be missing your target audience.  Just a suggestion :)

S
 HW 315/ SW 297 /CW 173 /GW 150, size 8/10, 5'8 tall  (Updated December 1)
ksallen928
on 5/6/11 3:14 am
Could it be muscle pain?  My back hurts if I start to slack on my protein ( I think because my muscles need it).  Just a thought.

Dena73
on 5/6/11 3:44 am - Hamilton, NJ
The same thing happened to me!!!  They did all kinds of tests and scans, even thought it may have been kidney stones.  What it all finally boiled down to was the rapid weight loss that the muscles, etc. moving around .  It was horrible and the pain was bad for about 3-4 months for me. 

My sister had her surgery on April 4 of this year and she is just beginning with the same issues. 

It really sucked!!!  I am sorry that you are going through it!!!!

Dena

HW 294..... SW 277..... CW 161 ..... GW 160???
DOODLESNJ AND ELLEN G. ARE MY ANGELS   R.I.P. Faith...Beautiful Angel 8/26/10, you will be missed by all, gone but never forgotten <3 <3 <3
DENA    

zuzupetals2u2
on 5/6/11 6:37 am - Sedona, AZ
I would go to a good chiropractor as it sounds to me like something got moved out of place in your back when perhaps they were lifting you to the table or back. Your symptoms sound just like what happens in that case to me. It's my neck that shifts for me.

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Most Active
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 90 views
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 90 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 646 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 233 views