All right yehuda. Is this you?

larra
on 5/7/11 1:01 am - bay area, CA
No, that isn't Yehuda. That's some troll who has posted many, many times before about the mortality rate for wls being 1 in 50 rather than 1 in 200. I have no idea what prior name he used, probably more than one.
    He's a jerk. Ignore him.

Larra
Elizabeth N.
on 5/7/11 1:27 am - Burlington County, NJ
Ah okay. Can you alert Chilipepper to this info on that thread please?
Chilipepper
on 5/7/11 1:42 am
I hope its not...but since the poster has only been a member for 6 days...and Yehuda has already stated in that thread that they share the same members from his original surgical team and that Yehudas original surgery date was around the same time as this OP...seems a bit coincidental...all I am saying to him is it doesn't shine a good light on the DS when there is a 20 something troublemaker floating around....

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

_Leslie_
on 5/7/11 3:24 am - Franklin, WI
Why bring the DS in this ****

The troll isn't pushing DS... this type of **** happens when ppl ASSume ****

448|180|199   
5'10"  268 lbs gone!!
                     SW  CW  GW   

Duodenal Switch                                      
                                   Surgery Date: July 30, 2010                      

(deactivated member)
on 5/7/11 11:21 am
You know what ASSume means? Making an ass of u and me.
larra
on 5/7/11 10:23 am - bay area, CA
I see what you mean about coincidence, but we've seen this same stuff posted before under another name. More than once, and over quite a time span.
    Also, some of us have come to know Yehuda pretty well, and this isn't his style at all. He is honest about who he is and what his views are. And he had the courage to have not one, but 2 wls, with the second being a higher risk revision from RNY to DS. By that troll's standards, if this was Yehuda, he would probably be communicating with us from the great beyond.
     I can understand where you are coming from, but this isn't his handiwork.

Larra
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/11 9:15 am
When I wanted to bash gastric bypass, I pulled my nuts out and ranted from my account. I may be stupid at times, but I'm not a coward.  It does happen to be the op's surgeon was my secondary surgeon, and I posted a question asking if this person was a RNY or fobi poucher. I guess that made you suspicious.

Thanks for asking publicly. I greatly appreciate this.
Elizabeth N.
on 5/7/11 12:37 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Okey dokey.
Ms. Cal Culator
on 5/7/11 9:31 am, edited 5/7/11 9:32 am - Tuvalu

In any group of a hundred people, there are probably 2 or 3 sociopaths.  In a group of a thousand, more like 20-30.  They function very well in "affinity groups," where people have things in common and tend to trust strangers.  I am NOT saying not to trust anyone.  I AM saying that there are probably two dozen sociopaths hanging out here and looking for victims.  Most are NOT serial killers.

Read: www.sociopathicstyle.com/traits/classic.htm

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 324 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 783 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 261 views