a post in the YAHOO forums needing input

zuzupetals2u2
on 5/17/11 11:53 pm - Sedona, AZ
I couldn't help of thinking of the kind of this response would get in the OH forums rather than the YAHOO group where few go and no one has even responded. Maybe we all need to intervene. I did encourage her to post here instead . .

"New to group post Rouex ny 18mths out

Posted by: "pburhenne" [email protected] pburhenne

Tue May 17, 2011 7:34 pm (PDT)

I'm Patti a 55 year old that has lost 100lbs and have all kinds of issues. My surgery was done at the Cleveland Clinic Oct 2009. I had my gall bladder removed 6 mths out due to pain and stones. Before surgery I had issues with getting enough nutrition but was told not to worry about it. So I was full of energy working out 7 days a week at the Y and was told to cut back..... it is when I cut back I started getting sick. The gall bladder came out June 2010 and I have had severe pain in my right side. I have been in and out of the ER so many times I'm sure to start getting frequent visitors points....I have had CT, MRI, colonoscopy and waiting for an upper gi. The pain, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting and constipation are just getting way to difficult to handle. Cleveland Clinic stopped taking my calls and have chosen to ignore me so I switched to Kaiser this past January and am not having much more success. I did meet with their dietician yesterday who was very helpful with trying to get docs to help. I have become allergic to meds and foods that prior to the bariatrics I wasn't. Now I'm so tired and weak that it is difficult to function. I can't seem to get even close to the amount of liquids and protiens required however my labs always return within normal limits. During the past few weeks of in and out of the ER and doctors offices I have spoken with several people who have known people with similiar issues but most have died. I'm not ready for that but am running on empty trying to find answers. If anyone can shed some light I would love to hear it.
I forgot to mention I don't have an appendix so that can be ruled out.
Thanks for listening,
Patti"

anyone wish to respond???? Her email address shows here . .

1985 Verticle Banded Gastroplasty to DS revision 2010     sw 280 gw 140 cw 188 hw 360

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.?
Winnie the Pooh

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 340 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 801 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 270 views