Do you work outside the home?

CAJUNMAN3366
on 7/17/11 2:58 am, edited 7/17/11 2:59 am - Breaux Bridge, LA

@ dleblanc 1968 Did you have a DS? i had a DS with Dr Stevens and Dr Chu assisted, the Nut in the office is not well versed in DS vitamins needed. i followed Vitaladys plan and have tweaked over the years i will be 2 years out next mionth and take way more Vitamins htan the Dr''s advise......please be careful and feel free to ciontact me if you need any advise.

First annual DS cruise is in the books.  Dark Side Cruise Redux: July 15,2012.
Check us out on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/home.php
Tassia
on 7/16/11 7:03 am
 I make it simple b/c I'm usually running around at work.

-When I first get up, I take iron, Vitamin C and copper

-As soon as I get to work... I mean out of my bag FIRST THING: my morning batch (this is usually 3 hours after my iron)  Too many here to list.. but its Vitalady's schedule-including 2 calcium

-At Lunch: 2 more calcium.  I remember this because I NEVER forget to eat lunch..lol

-Before I leave work (around 5 pm) my evening batch-again with calcium

-Before I go to sleep, my bedtime batch-  +Calcium, one more time!

I rarely forget.  If i do, its usually the weekend!  Go figure!
*   Take 1 DS, add a little p90x and stir :)
5' 3"  HW 293/SW 253/Goal 130/CW 128

P. Poster
on 7/16/11 11:42 am
 Yes, I work outside of the home.  Between getting my munchkin up, ready, off to daycare & back, fighting traffic and my actual work day- I put in about 14 hours away from home.  I take 5 batches of vites a day. One when I first wake up (at 5am), one at breakfast time (around 10am), one at lunch (around 1pm), one at dinner (around 5pm) and one right before bed (about 11pm).  I also eat pretty much all day long, and the only batch I take on an empty stomach is the one before bed.
Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 387 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 842 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 274 views