Xpost PS - Dr Sauceda in NYC 8/5/11

Crazeru
on 7/21/11 6:13 am
If you are interested in having a consult with Dr Sauceda and can get to NYC, Dr Sauceda will be giving a presentation on Friday 8/5/11 at 5pm followed by consults:

Hilton Times Square

234 West 42nd Street, New York, New York, USA 10036
Tel: 1+(212) 707-4700 Fax: 1+(212) 840-5516

Click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line to get to his board here on OH.  We have 42 people so far.  Dr Sauceda will be available on the 4th, 5th and 6th for consults if you can't make Friday evening.

I do need a head count as there will be a buffet also.  Tom and I will be available to answer questions about our Sauceda experience in Monterrey in January. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

KarenFlorida
on 7/21/11 8:10 am - Orlando, FL
Does he do events like this periodically? I am only 6 weeks postop, so I guess I would need to wait several more months so he can see how things look at or near the end of weight loss...but I'm sure I will be interested. Doing a consultation in the U.S. prior to setting things up sounds like a great idea, though! Please let me know whether you have any info about future visits from him!

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Crazeru
on 7/21/11 8:40 am
Last year he was in San Francisco, this year is NYC.  He'll probably go back to the west coast next year.  You are a bit early, but it's nice to start planning now.  I always thought that I could handle whatever skin/fat remained, but before my 3rd surgiversary, I was in Mexico getting everything fixed.  The change in my self-esteem and my outlook of my body was so much more positive than just losing weight.  Now, I think I look great too.  I hated my muffin top and floppy boobs, let alone the hanging panni and batwings.  Now, I have scars and I'm proud to show them off.  I'll never be a size 4, with 37" hips, I'm doomed!  But, I can rock out short little skirts and dresses out dancing- my dresses have been medium, most tops are medium and size 9 jeans.  I look normal when I compare myself with other women now.  Some, I can even say, wow I look better, oh yea, it was probably the facelift talking there. 

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

KarenFlorida
on 7/23/11 10:17 pm - Orlando, FL
Thanks for the info!

Karen
Join me! weightlosssurgery.proboards.com/index.cgi

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?