OBAMACARE

cthr
on 8/1/11 9:28 am
Does anyone know if the Obama healthcare Plan covers DS?
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/11 9:49 am - OH
"Obamacare" is not insurance. It's a health reform law that changes many aspects of healthcare including pre-existing conditions, medicaide eligibility, and the requirements of companies providing health insurance to their employees.

There was a lot of misinformation (from both parties) about this. I suggest you spend some time brushing up on what is involved.

But anyways, to answer your question, NO...because the law is not insurance. If you need insurance you will be under medicaide or medicare and follow their rules.
Elizabeth N.
on 8/1/11 10:20 am - Burlington County, NJ
"Obamacare"? There is no such thing. Go learn a thing or two and keep your politics to yourself.

Sher Bear Mama
on 8/1/11 11:07 am
The more I read your posts, the more I like you.  Shooting straight from the hip.
Sher--the bear mama

Elizabeth N.
on 8/1/11 11:33 am - Burlington County, NJ
But but but....I'm sew meen! How can ANYONE like me?!?!?!?!? *gets an attack of the vapors*

Imissthe80s
on 8/1/11 11:57 am - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
EN, you are too much! But it's a good much.

butercup
on 8/1/11 12:06 pm - Kennewick, WA
Whatever, I adore you.  There are a LOT harsher members on here than you my dear.  You may say it like it is sometimes, but you also build people up and are very kind. 

The harsh ones seem to only be on here to exercise their inner bully or asshole that they probably don't indulge in the real world for fear of real retribution.  There are a couple of them that I just skim past what they say.  I have a feeling that what you represent here is what you are off the boards as well.  I love that.

Sorry to high jack your "Obamacare" post.  :)  Hope you can get your surgery somehow.

Elizabeth N.
on 8/1/11 12:38 pm - Burlington County, NJ
I used to say, "What you see is what you get." Unfortunately, people see some verrrrry strange stuff online. But yeah, I generally talk about like this off the boards too, except that there is a time and a place for profanity, of course.

I walk away from fools a lot faster in person when possible. That's a difference. I don't necessarily tell every fool I meet that's what I think of them :-p.  (Then again, I don't do that here, either....)

Jolly Rancher
on 8/1/11 12:19 pm
OMG MEENIE, check yourself!!!!

Note the sarcasm, folks. EN is invaluable in information. I HEART her through and through!!!!!!
Janice

320/170/150
SW/CW/GW
Imissthe80s
on 8/1/11 12:29 pm - Louisville, KY
DS on 02/27/12
This has become an EN (aka "Sew Meenie")  Love Fest! And yes, absolutely invaluable.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 333 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 799 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 268 views