Bad Grammo needs to update her profile

Grammo
on 8/11/11 10:18 am - Nashville, TN
And will strive to do so soon!    Two year surgiversary today - can't believe how time flies when you are finally having fun.  Just got labs back, mostly excellent.  Just a tad low on potassium and supplements will start tomorrow.   My best to all!  Thanks OH ers!
Regards,
Grammo!
(Ticker includes 11.5 pounds lost on the two week pre-op liquid diet.)

High Weight (09-99) 294 DS Consult Weight (06-09)283 
                  Surgery Weight (8-11-09) 271.5 Goal Weight 130
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 10:57 am - Burlington County, NJ
As long as you quit pimping for Husted, that's all that matters.

Grammo
on 8/11/11 11:06 am - Nashville, TN
Let it go Elizabeth N.   So unattractive. 
Grammo!
(Ticker includes 11.5 pounds lost on the two week pre-op liquid diet.)

High Weight (09-99) 294 DS Consult Weight (06-09)283 
                  Surgery Weight (8-11-09) 271.5 Goal Weight 130
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 11:43 am - Burlington County, NJ
Right back atcha, Grammy ***** When you quit magically appearing whenever your fuckbuddy is dissed, I might quit noticing.

BTW, those of us with brains and who live in the north don't necessarily value "attractive" like you Southern Belles with fewer options do.

lorrilee
on 8/11/11 11:48 am - AZ
why on earth would anyone fight over what doc they pick or dont pick..not really sure why people act the way the do on online boards but its pretty rude..I had husted if someone asked me I would tell them the truth about what happened to me, but I would not be rude to them if they still picked him or any other doc..what is it a cult for doctors? I dont get it..and no I would not see husted again because I didnt agree with alot of what he did, and if he would have given me a feeding tube back in Jan when I asked for it alot of what happened to me would not have happened, but I saw other people with the same issues and it also took months for them to get tubes for other docs...I also read the post about husted being on the run and it was some pretty rough stuff..try and be kind to each other..and if you dont agree fine just dont be rude and mean about it, life is way to short for that I know I almost lost mine
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 12:00 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Lorri, I've been nice to you. Don't try to tell me how to post. You got warned about Husted and went ahead anyway. Don't preach at me. Got it? You have NO room to tell ANYone ANY thing.

lorrilee
on 8/11/11 12:15 pm - AZ
umm I never heard anything about husted till after I had my surgery..and yes you have been nice to me..so your saying if I dont agree with you, you are no longer nice to me..well ok..and the same goes for you DONT TELL ME HOW TO POST. I am sorry I think fighting about who has what surgeon is dumb..and you dont know what is between hustad and the OP so talking like you do know is wrong...I agree that you should warn people about any surgeon you have info on and I think its great that you take the time to provide info to people looking for a surgeon and about DS that wonderful you dont have to do that, you do it to help people and some times people take your advise and sometimes they dont, but if you are going to call people names and jump all over them just because they dont agree with you..your wrong..you may not think you are but you are. its rude and even tho I think its nice of you to help people out (and yes even me, I thank you) I dont think that gives you a right to be rude to people. And as one of the people that has to read this I dont like, and one of the reason I dont come here often...
just saying
Elizabeth N.
on 8/11/11 12:53 pm - Burlington County, NJ
I don't give a rat's ass who agrees with me. Learn to read for content. You tried to tel me how to post. That's a whole different ball of wax from agreeing or disagreeing. and that is what I responded to.

People begged and beseeched you these past six months to get the hell out of that almost-murderer's clutches and worried about you and pulled for you, self included. And now you come back and whine? I. don't. think. so. 

There's history, kiddo. Grammo has been pimping for this butcher for a long time. I've been watching him screw people up for longer than she has been around. She pulls the "don't be anything but nice" card. I don't give a **** about nice. I give a **** about people not being murdered by sociopaths. I know **** you and she don't know that I can't spit out here. So I warn against him, hard. And his fuckbuddies come out of the woodwork to fawn over him. Even people like you whom he's almost KILLED come out and fawn over him.

You bet I'm gonna yell. He's been trying to get into my pants via PM off and on for a couple of years now. Fortunately I've been ****** over plenty of times before he came on the scene and I see him for what he is. Don't expect me to candy coat a word of it. I have a thing about people who hurt people. That's him. And that you, one of the people he has hurt, would DEFEND him **** me running.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 316 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 779 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views