Chicken Chips!

candessg
on 8/18/11 12:04 pm - plymouth, MN
 So I sometimes struggle with getting my protein in... It found a new way that I LOVE! My hubby loves it too! 
Just buy a rotisserie (sp?) chicken from the store... cut or r shred. Then freeze some and set some aside. Grab the extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder and fry it up in the pan until nice and crispy! SO GOOD! You could totally dip this in hummus, sour cream and onion dip..anything if you want! I like them on a salad or just out of a bowl! YUM!

*Every day just grab more from the freezer and repeat to get more protein in!  
MajorMom
on 8/18/11 7:58 pm - VA
**Like** Sounds great! Something I can graze on and good for all of us on low carb diets at my house.

Thanks,

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

Victorious_one
on 8/19/11 12:51 am - South Central, PA

I'm a kitchen novice, so forgive me.  Is this frying to chip consistency?  Would you need to slice the chicken super-thin?  Would it work better in like a Fry Daddy?
Nicole  Lab rata data link- One-half of a DS couple!  - I'M BELOW GOAL!
 http://bit.ly/DSExp  After a very rough start it's official--I my DS!  Romans 8:28 
Looking for DS information? Start at 
 http://bit.ly/newDS and DSFacts.com 
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers         
levittown_loser
on 8/19/11 1:29 am - Levittown, PA
I also don't quite understand what this ends up looking like :)    Can you post a picture?

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 326 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 785 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 262 views